A secret item...not really "secret" though

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberly999475

Reaction score
In California, in my happy, weird, SPECIAL place.
Hyia. I was going around and look at my wonderful little Tamagotchi (aka The Wonder Pet! ), its a Pyonkotchi named Sammy, and I went to check the shop for some treats. In the shop was a teapot looking theing for I think 200p. When I bought it ( I thought it was tea for my little Sammy) I did not see it in my food or snacks area. I soon forgot about it and went to go get out the costume for my Tamagotchi. I went right past the costume and saw the item that looked like a teapot and saw it was labeled LAMP. :huh: What was it? I did not know so, of course, I had to use it. Sammy got out the lamp and slouched down in the corner. A line of smoke ( not black ) came out of the lamp. And out of the smoke came a guy with crossed arms and no legs! :angry: My Tamagotchi looked a little weird and then the screen flashed black and white, like it does when they go from baby to kid or kid to teen or teens to adult. Then I think my Tamagotchi wished he was rich. A bag of points apeared in the empty space above his head. When the geine went away the points came down like they do in a game, only instead of like 140p it said 1000p! :angry: Sammy was REALLY happy. :angry: The lamp is still in my items. I think I'll use it now and relay what happens . Ok-

Going into items

Getting lamp

Pressing B

Sitting with the lamp

Out comes smoke

Out comes guy

Sammy is thinking

Screen is flashing

Abouve Sammy's head is a present

The present is a hat looking thing

Sammy is happy

Going to items

Hat looking thing turns out to be a TV!!! :angry: :furawatchi: :unsure:

I've never actually had the geaunie thingy...but since its a geaunie..you know...they usually grant you THREE wishes...soo....iono...

:furawatchi: If you think it's abd its really not, it happened to me! There's no problem!!

Hyia. I was going around and look at my wonderful little Tamagotchi (aka The Wonder Pet! ), its a Pyonkotchi named Sammy, and I went to check the shop for some treats. In the shop was a teapot looking theing for I think 200p. When I bought it ( I thought it was tea for my little Sammy) I did not see it in my food or snacks area. I soon forgot about it and went to go get out the costume for my Tamagotchi. I went right past the costume and saw the item that looked like a teapot and saw it was labeled LAMP. :eek: What was it? I did not know so, of course, I had to use it. Sammy got out the lamp and slouched down in the corner. A line of smoke ( not black ) came out of the lamp. And out of the smoke came a guy with crossed arms and no legs! :D My Tamagotchi looked a little weird and then the screen flashed black and white, like it does when they go from baby to kid or kid to teen or teens to adult. Then I think my Tamagotchi wished he was rich. A bag of points apeared in the empty space above his head. When the geine went away the points came down like they do in a game, only instead of like 140p it said 1000p! :eek: Sammy was REALLY happy. ;) The lamp is still in my items. I think I'll use it now and relay what happens . Ok-Going into items

Getting lamp

Pressing B

Sitting with the lamp

Out comes smoke

Out comes guy

Sammy is thinking

Screen is flashing

Abouve Sammy's head is a present

The present is a hat looking thing

Sammy is happy

Going to items

Hat looking thing turns out to be a TV!!! :p :lol: :lol:
What does the TV do?

Wow! This genie/lamp sounds really cool! Is Sammy a v3 or v2? Connexions or plus? Just interested if I could get theitem on a v3? Any way if I got the genie in the lamp I'd be over the moon! I wonder if the gifts are ever lasting, I hope so! That would be ever lasting items for free... *Poor little Mya, on pause while I use the lap top!*

I had the lamp once but instead allt here was was smoke and no genie my tama was all mad!

Wow! This genie/lamp sounds really cool! Is Sammy a v3 or v2? Connexions or plus? Just interested if I could get theitem on a v3? Any way if I got the genie in the lamp I'd be over the moon! I wonder if the gifts are ever lasting, I hope so! That would be ever lasting items for free... *Poor little Mya, on pause while I use the lap top!*
Obviously a v3 ^_^

Wow! I've never heard such a thing! That is really cool! :angry: I don't think it'll work on my tama but who cares? :wacko:

I bought the genie lamp and used it... but nothing came out of the smoke and the lamp vanished from my inventory/items list. =\

Genie ticks me off. Almost every time my Tamagotchi turns into a baby/oldie, and when I check the health meter all hearts are gone. Also once, my Tamagotchi looked like it was getting a wish, but instead a storm went on him. :ph34r: :lol:

I can't keep mine from getting smoke! its like lalala and then smoke smoke smoke and then madmadmad! oo i tried it again and then there was a storm and poor Celie is sad now! ARRRRGH YU EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLL GENIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back