A secret place for playing your Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko500

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I hide in the washroom, in one of the stalls, at lunch and whip out my Tamagotchi and play with it. With the sound off, of course. I never got caught. LOL![/SIZE]

DO YOU HIDE SOMEWHERE TO PLAY YOUR TAMAGOTCHI AT A PLACE WHERE TAMAGOTCHI'S AREN'T ALLOWED?!

Last edited by a moderator:
yea at break at my school i go into one of the corners in the break room with my friend guatding me and i play with it and if the corners are all taken then i go into the bathroom which is realy crowded and if the stalls are taken then i find other ways it is hard to take care of them sometime!

at school after lunch we can go outside for 5 mins and that is usually when I play with them but I don't have to worry about it now cause its SUMMER YA! :D

I did the same thing as you when I was middle school, whenever I wanted to play with my Tamagotchi or check up on it. xP

I also would secretly act extra snacks in the bathroom. Gross, I know..

i love tams but i keep it a secret to everyone.... oops i just said it! LOL! random

After 20 minutes of lunch we can choose to go out and enjoy the sunshine or stay in the cafeteria. I stay in the cafeteria with my friend because too many people are outside and only 3 or 4 people stay inside.

I always took mine out in the hallway when we were doing projects and played with it there, none of the teachers minded becasue the sound was off and I always told them it was sleeping. XD They never actualy knew it was awake.

In elementary school, I brought my V3 in every day, unpaused and fed it/gave it snacks/cleaned up it's poop when the teacher wasn't looking. All the teachers knew I had it, but I never got in trouble. There was no need for me to go to the bathroom because I just took care of it during class. xD I would also play with it freely at lunch and recess, until the monitors said "no pets" and we weren't allowed to have them anymore. I still brought and played with mine, of course, secretly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back