A Series of Unfortunate Events

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She knew she was at the top of the large tower in Olaf's house. "Klaus? Sunny? Isadora? Duncan? HELP!" She cried, as the flashlight batteries started to die.

Meanwhile, Duncan and Klaus continued to argue. "I have to stand up for my sister" Klause growled.

"I know that, but you offered Olaf something way over our heads."

"I don't care."

"Well, I do"

The boys bickered until Isadora filaly said, Will you two stop? While you two argue, Sunny and I have been thinking of a plan. Too bad you aren't a part of it. You would've if you were listening."

Duncan and Klaus looked at eachother. "I'm sorry Duncan. I'm just really worried about Violet."

"I am too, but you have to talk your plans out with your friends before you go and say them to Olaf." They smiled at eachother, and listened to Isadora explain the plan.

call doctor orwell and say(Isadora could mimic anyones voice)and pretend to be the man with a beard but no hair and get her to come and hypnotize olaf and get him 2 let violet go.As they went 2 phone orwell isadora said 2 carmelita"Gorgeos does NOT start with M!!"

now we have to figure out how to get a phone, said Klaus.

If Voilet was here she could invent one, but she's not. Then he looked down and noticed that sunny..................

Had nicked Carmelitas mobile!He He said sunny.....................

Sunny did as she was told and minutes later Isadora was saying "Hello Dr Orwell...................

But Dr.Orwell held a special medicine in his hand and changed Violet, Klaus, Sunny and him back to normal. The rest of the poo was dumped.

THE END!

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT, Duncan and Isadora managed 2 get help from a fortune teller called Madame Lulu......

After the 5 were together again, they went off searching for a small shack or something to live in until Violet was old enough to inheret the Baudelaire fortune and the Quagmires were old enough for their own. After a few hours had passed they found a shack in a forest near the town.

But they realised it was infested with toe-biteing crabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back