A stupid thing you've done today

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst.Username.Ever

Reaction score
Title explains itself.

So, I went out in the pouring rain with just a t-shirt on, I spent £3.20 ONE FREAKING DRINK, tripped on the way down the stairs and really hurt my ankle and recently accidentely yanked out the headphones when I was listening to the beginning of "Hollaback Boy" when my gran was in the room.

Oh, I was running up the stairs to get in my shower but my trousers are way to big (I lost weight recentely and they were too big when I bought them) and I was too thick to wear a belt today so...You can imagine what happenned XD

first, I ate so much candy this morning that I felt like I was gonna gag, then later on my dad shows me my sister's birthday present (a spyro game) and it's for gamecube (we have a PS2 and a wii) so I said that we need the classic controller, and he said that our gamecube controller will work, and I said that there's no place to plug it in, so he looks around the console and finds 4 plugs that it could plug into.

ironic.

:(

first, I ate so much candy this morning that I felt like I was gonna gag, then later on my dad shows me my sister's birthday present (a spyro game) and it's for gamecube (we have a PS2 and a wii) so I said that we need the classic controller, and he said that our gamecube controller will work, and I said that there's no place to plug it in, so he looks around the console and finds 4 plugs that it could plug into.ironic.

:(
OMG!GARDEN!

I don't knoe if you rember me,but its *jenny*!

Uhm... Hahahhhh. Yeah. Many things but the top one would be:

I was being stupid and spraying my brother with a water mister. He got all annoying and picked up the bottle, threw it, broke it, and spilled water all over and behind my parents' bed. I was like, "O_O DUDE I WAS PLAYING!" And he was like, "OMG CLEAN IT LOL."

xDDD He helped me clean it up, though.

This was yesterday, but I'm gonna share it anyway.

My friends and I were outside kicking the footy in the street, and we hit a powerline. The powerline went BOOM! and sparks went everywhere. It sounded and looked like fireworks. Then we found out that some of the houses on our street lost power...

Oops :(

I throw my brownie on the floor and my mum became kinda angry with me 'cause she said that I'm wasting my food. xD

The Maths teacher lady that came in today asked a question to the whole class then looked at me cause I was spaced out, so asked it again to me. I started explaining the answer to the Maths question on the board instead of what she asked and talked for about two minutes about that one question, then the teacher said I answered the wrong thing. D: People laughed at me. Hah.

Not that great. But it's all I can think of at the moment.

And there's this massive kid-made giraffe in the library. I walked into it.

Almost got into the car today, thinking I have school, but I don't because we are doing construction and the libray's roof colapsed with two worker inside. one of them couldn't breath at first. So the have to inspect the building so the cilling won't fall on us.

I walked by and saw it, my jaw droped to the ground our libray is gone. XD

I was walking down the stairs while I was playing with my tamagotchi, I tripped on my sister's binders, fell and hit my head on the wall. >w<

Also, I slid off the computer chair and the mouse fell on me.

It took me several tries to get a different text colour on TC even though it was the most obvious thing ever XD

(At lunch time) I spilt my Iced Tea on the ground and on my pants. (It looked liked I peed my pants.) Then, I gor my shoes, and my locker sticky.

- In math today, I went retarded. The answer of a question was 90% So I said "Quatre vingt-dix pourcent. I think. Wait... that's how you say 90 right..?" And that just kinda kept happening xD

- I let people injure me... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back