A Tama Baby's Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Whatever

Reaction score
Hey since in my opinion that tama babies are hard to care for, I studied its growth process a million times and figured out this unique time schedule! Use if you would like to! It really works! This applies for version 1,2, and 3. ;)

of course at birth a baby starts out with no hearts! feed and make it happy but don't make it overweight! (Play the games) *Every 4 minutes it also gets a little less happy: feed snack or play a game!*

And then there is this routine that every 4 minutes the tama baby either goes potty or gets hungry. (You don't see a hungry heart missing, but it will accept a meal) If it goes potty, it still gets hungry!

10 minutes after birth the baby will get sick. :D Give medicine

It will continue the 4-minute routine for a while

30 minutes after birth it will go to sleep. Turn lights off. The nap will last exactly 5 minutes.

5 minutes after it wakes up it will get a strange sadness with these little dots around it. You have to praise it.

It always has the 4 minute routine! Remember! :D

1 hour after birth it will turn into a child! See what you get! :D

Hey since in my opinion that tama babies are hard to care for, I studied its growth process a million times and figured out this unique time schedule! Use if you would like to! It really works! This applies for version 1,2, and 3. :)
of course at birth a baby starts out with no hearts! feed and make it happy but don't make it overweight! (Play the games) *Every 4 minutes it also gets a little less happy: feed snack or play a game!*

And then there is this routine that every 4 minutes the tama baby either goes potty or gets hungry. (You don't see a hungry heart missing, but it will accept a meal) If it goes potty, it still gets hungry!

10 minutes after birth the baby will get sick. :unsure: Give medicine

It will continue the 4-minute routine for a while

30 minutes after birth it will go to sleep. Turn lights off. The nap will last exactly 5 minutes.

5 minutes after it wakes up it will get a strange sadness with these little dots around it. You have to praise it.

It always has the 4 minute routine! Remember! :)

1 hour after birth it will turn into a child! See what you get! :)
Thanks for this. It will help a lot of people. It should be in 'tamagotchi tips and tricks' though.

We think it is funner when you figure this out your self :unsure: ...but good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured most of that out, the 10 mins sick thing, the 1hour evolve thing, and the 30 mins nap thing. For the other parts, THANK YOU!!

thankyou so much :p i got new battes for my tama

i think you have helped me alot. :D B) :p :blink: :p :p :D :p :p :gozarutchi: :mimitchi: :p :p

Wow thanks...you saved me a lot of trouble. Baby Tamas are a lot of work so knowing when to check let's me keep the sound off @ school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back