A Tama Baby's Life!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tama Person

Reaction score
I found this from my old account that got messed up and now im bringing it up again to try to help you with yer tama baby (this old post was deleted in my other account)

hey since in my opinion tama babies are hard to care for, I studied its growth process a million times and figured out this unique time schedule! Use if you would like to! It really works! this applies for v1,v2, and v3.

of course at birth a baby starts out with no hearts! feed and make it happy but don't make it overweight! (play the games)

now i think this part is the key to taking care of the baby: every 4 min the baby will either go potty or get hungry (the hungry heart will not be missing, but the baby will accept a meal) if it goes potty, it will still get hungry. THIS 4 MIN THING LASTS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE BABY STAGE! (except when it's asleep)

10 minutes after birth baby will get sick. give medicine

30 minutes after birth it will go to sleep. Turn lights off. The nap will last exactly 5 minutes.

5 minutes after it wakes up it will get a sad and start "crying"dots around it. praise it.

THE 4 MIN THING IS STILL THERE:REMEMBER

1 hour after birth it will turn into a child! see what you get!

I don't mean to be rude, but I already wrote an article on this. It's in my sig. But yours was very well written =)

`Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back