A Tama Called Juke

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Tama Called Juke

Reaction score
Hello! My Name Is A Tama Called Juke. I Have 2 Tamagotchi, 1 v1 + 1 v2. My v1 Is A Girl Named Stacy and My v2 Is A Boy Named Juke. They are in the child phase right now. They Are Also Sleeping Right Now So Shhh! By The Way Does Anyone Know If The Rumor That When You Put In All 5 Codes That They Become Invincible For 2 Generations Is True?

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk. Hope you have a good time here and if you have any questions or problems please feel free to PM me! :chohimetchi: And the only thing we definitly know about putting 5 codes in is that you get a secret costume and some people say that if you put the rare costume on your tama is immortile until it takes the costume off but we are not completely sure! hope that helps and feel free to explore! -RR :huh:

[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE] Hi Juke! (can I call you that?) Welcome! And PM me if you're confused...about anything! Including avvies and that stuff :chohimetchi:

:huh: tamagirl777

[SIZE=22pt] [/SIZE] Hi Juke! (can I call you that?) Welcome! And PM me if you're confused...about anything! Including avvies and that stuff :eek: :lol: tamagirl777
______________________________________________________ Ohh Im Sry I Didnt tell U Guys! One Of My Tamas Is named Juke. Call Me Evan

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back