A Tama-Halloween!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FROG!

Reaction score
ooc: If you'd like, use /your/ tama in the story. Just bring her in randomly. Just remember: everybody will be able to write about your character. And let's not turn this into a "but then billy bob joe pulled out his laser gun and shoot it @ da monster n it died" story, because, really, after you add on to that, the story gets sort of... different. ^^;

Okay! Let's start!

bic: "It's Halloween!" shouted Mefi. "Let's trick'r'treat! I betcha I'll get more candies than you guys!"

Mefi wore a long black robe and a pointed hat. She had gone insane and even dyed her once white-and-blue fur green. She carried a broomstick... and you had probably guessed it. She was a witch.

"I doubt it." a Violetchi named Rosa smirked. She had simply cut to holes into a bedsheet and put it over herself- easy as saying, 'BOO!' She was a ghost.

"Rosa, I'm sorry, but /I/ acutaly doubt the fact that you would actually get more candy than MOI."

So, the two friends started off down the road, when they stopped at someone's house. They knocked on the door, looked as sinister as possible and shouted, "TRICK'R'TREAAAAAT!", only to find that the owner was acutually a...

A mamechi ran up to the other tamas and screamed "TRICK OR TREEEEEAAAAAATTTTTT!"

But then a bat flew down and stole her candy bag so she chased after it.

After she got it back, she ran back to everyone and...

Rosa was running in circles. " Whats wrong, someone steal your'e candy?" " No, worse!" " Me and Mefi got in a fight because we started to count our candy early and then she had more than me then I of course had more candy then her :D so she ran off into that creppy o'l house saying " I'll get more candy then you, you just wait!" and then that was that!"

This is a mystery for....

SHERLOCK MAMETCHI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back