A tamagotchi carol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkEarth

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a Gozarutchi :gozarutchi:who hated chistmas.When it came to that dreadful day he had to do something.By the way his name is Zac.

His mum,was in the kitchen singing "deck the halls with bows of holly falalalalalalalala!"

His mum was into the christmas spirit.Was that cause her name was Mary?Anyway,his job was to take out the trash.In newZealand[Where I live]It doesnt snow in december cuz its summer.But the bad things about it were:

1.It was stinky

2.His fav darts were getting thrown away

3.It is so hot,even at night,so you would probably melt.

He had only tooken one step ot of the door and he was already hot as pie.Did i say that??? 0.o.... Well then,coal.

When he was walking down the driveway he was greeted by the mailman

(A kuchipatchi) :)

"happy holidays Zac!" zac looked up from the bag and said "Why are the holidays happy? All it does is spend money and bring "joy" to others.

Putting up the lights on your house is pointless. And who seriously believes in "Santa Clause". It's a dumb holiday too."

Well someones quite a Scrooge today huh? Well tell your mom her package will come tomorrow!

whatever said Zac. :D

[to you siggy you stole my word knishms]When he went inside eveyone came quiet.WHAT!HE YELLED.People started giggling.He looked at his bum.Oh...a banana peel.Wait who eats banana's?Don Don Don!

Your uncle eats bananas!

anyway help me put up the christmas decorations on our tree!!!

he looked at one of the ornaments and it was......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back