A Tamagotchi Story Chapter one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadows112

Reaction score
This is a story about these 5 Tamagotchis who all went on adventures together!

Heres Chapter one!

How Ben met Angela

There once was a young mametchi about 14 years old. His name was Ben. He was a friendly mametchi who cared about other tamagotchis. He had a couple of friends whose names were Shawna the mimitchi, Paul the masktchi, and Austin the gozarutchi. They all lived on the planet Earth. But there was on time when Ben met a new friend. She was a Memetchi named Angela. Angela was a shy tamagotchi who wasn’t that social. Ben said to her. “Hi, I’m Ben” but Angela didn’t say anything. Then she started to speak. She said “Oh, hi, I’m Angela.” Now Angela was one of the nicest tamagotchis on Earth, but she was teased by other tamagotchis because of her shyness. No one wanted to play with her at the tamagotchi School on Earth. Angela said “I have to get to class, I’ll see you later.” Then Ben said “Bye…… Wait up! I haven’t got to introduce you to my friends, want to meet them at lunch or recess or somewhere? They are extra nice to anyone. Angela hesitated in her mind but she agreed to come anyways.

Like what happened earlier, they met at recess and Angela was also afraid to speak with these other tamagotchis. When she was about to speak, Paul asked Ben, “Well, who is this, Ben?” Ben said to him “Guys, This is Angela, Angela, meet the gang.” Then all three of the friends said in unison “Hi!” Then Ben asked Angela, “Want to be one of our friends?” Angela answered “I don’t know, my old friends always fought over things and sooner or later they never became friends anymore, oh all right, I’ll be your friend.” So then they played games like Tama Tag and Hide and Seek. Soon they became good friends. Then the teachers blew their whistles, which means “Time to go in, children!”

It was then time for lunch, which buyers could get tama food for lunch, which has a lot of vitamins and minerals for growing tamas. They all sat down at lunch so everybody got to know Angela. First Shawna said “So, where’d you go to school before?” Angela answered “I came from Tamagotchi School P.S. 381.” They ate their lunch, talked and laughed. Austin laughed so hard that milk came out his nose! Then it was time for class again, and it was almost time to go home anyways. So they had their last class for the day, which happened to be one of Angela’s favorite new subject, Tama History! And when it was time to go home after the first day of school, Poor Angela was so happy, she cried and said “I’m so glad I have some friends now, but I wish I could see you guys again!” Ben said to her “Don’t worry, we’ll have school tomorrow!”

Latest posts

Back