A tamagotchi tale

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_1221

Reaction score
I glanced up and down the street several times before I crossed. Once I reached the other side walk, egg shaped cars started to race behind me. I turned right and began walking quickly home, terrified. Earlier today I had been minding my own bussiness, eating my cearal quietly, when a newz flash flashed onto the TV screen. My spoon dropped from my hand, and I waited shakily for the horrid news. (Newz Flashes didn't happen unless it was of the utmost urgency). A full grown Memetchi stared at me through the TV screen.

My breath caught in my throat as I waited for her to speak.

"Earlier this morning a pair of parents were set into a panic attack when thier babytchi went missing. He had been in their living room, playing happily with toys when they last checked up on him. Then he vanished. The same happened to the neghbors, and several other tamagotchi planet citizens. The tama that had been obductining these tamas only seem to target children. If you are not a full grown tamagotchi, stay indoors!" she warned. I gulped. I was only a teenage tama. The obductor could attack me next. My mother, not knowing of these attacks, had left me a list of chores that I had to complete. Most of them errands that I had to run all over tamagotchi town. So I set off into the morning light in search of groceries, and such, the attacks never far from my mind...

I hurried to un-lock the front door in the darkness. Fear was making me clumzy, and I had to try several times to make the key go into the hole. I un-locked the door and sighed with relief as I shut it behind me. I was safe.

Latest posts

Back