A Thanks To Binary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome everyone. I'm glad you find my help useful.

Sorry I didn't notice this topic earlier. I've been busy getting ready for the holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much binary! You have been a great help to all of us in the TamaTalk community. Please appreciate these smiling Memetchis: :mellow: ;) :(

Binary! you're the best! You have helped everybody here and shared most of the information you know. You have really been a great difference to Tamatalk. You helped us when we didn't know something. You're the best! Too bad I can't give you a Christmas present.

Thank you, Binary, for contributing so much to TamaTalk! :D You have contributed so many guides, charts, codes & passwords, and other tamagotchi information to TamaTalk. To add to that, you've held some of the official TamaTalk contests! You are really amazing. <_<

Let's not forget to say thank you to Admin, jappyx, and the TamaTalk Staff Team for making TamaTalk the best community for everyone! :D

I saw this topic, though I wasn't sure who Binary was. So I went to member list and looked him up, reviewing all his posts, etc. Now I truly see how much he does for Tama Talk, and I am forever thankful. Binary, I'm hoping you take a second look at this topic to see what I have to say (despite how busy you are during the holidays). You give so much to TT, no wonder you were chosen to be a staff member. Your great. Amazing. And all that you do for TZ as well. Thanks a bunch. What would we do without you , Binary!?

-Haru

Binary, you are a wonderful person! ^3^ You're so helpful on TamaTalk (and Tama-Zone :mellow: ) and I don't know what we would do without you.

Three cheers for the amazing Binary! ^o^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back