A v3 Log, read for memories of the old days!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
Hi. I have v2-v5 tamagotchi versions. I was playing with my v5s, when i saw my bff playing with v3s and i realized that that version was a very fun version to play with. So I took my batteries out of my v5s and put them in my v3s. then i gave on of the v3s to my little brother. here we go.

Just today, my tamagotchi generation 1 became an adult. its the one that looks like a doll. (anyone know where i can get a character chart??) My brothers, who was of course born at the same time, became a chicken looking 1. hes sad cuz its a bad character. mine is a girl, his is a boy, and tomorrow they plan to marry.cuz u can marry after 24 hours of being in luv rite? so thats the plan.

my tamagotchi was a baby girl, then tamatchi, then young mametchi, then dollitchi. and thats the growth process. dispite my summer camp, i had lots of time to give lots of care to my tama, so she was brought up fairly well, never more than 6 or 7 lbs overweight. my brother is just really bad at keeping his tamagotchi around and checking on him.

so tomorrow when they marry (?) i will write about it and the gender of their children. kk.

bye.

Abba (that is my tamas name btw) is about 7 lbs overweight, but cuz she is already an adult, im not especially worried. the 4th of july went by w/fireworks but not for Matt and Abba's marriage (matt is my bro's tama; and yes i am a proud american!!). today is almost over and no marriage either!!! when will they get married????

i need to get a battery for both me and my bro's tamas soon, but the radio shack peeps didnt hav a darn screwdriver! how screwy is that? so well hav to get it later in the week. :D ;) :D soooo not fair. o well. nothing else going on.

Latest posts

Back