a v3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamatama(^o^)

Reaction score
k, so I don't remember how long Jelly has been on pause, but it's been about a month, so I decided that since I'm kinda bored I should play with her. She was a baby Teletchi when I unpaused her. There was a weird glitch when I unpaused her... (see my other topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...=0entry586448 ) I played a couple games with her. Later she changed into a Mizutamatchi! :mellow: I entered in a couple of the secret v3 codes, then later a little visit to tamatown. We won a trophy at the race games, and so I bought Jelly a glass of juice at the cafe to congratulate her... lol. Right now she is just rolling around on the floor of her egg, happy as a clam! I'm thinking of starting up my keitai or akai soon.

More later, gotta pick up some batteries at radioshack for my Sega My Sapling and my Wrist Wanko!

5/29/06 12:05 (noon)

Well, radio shack's Batteries are priced ridiculously, so my Wrist Wanko and my My Sapling won't be started up anytime soon! :rolleyes: anyways, Jelly changed into her teenage form this morning! She's a Patapataptchi! She reminds me of my old Mesu and Osu tams, witcch believe it or not, I never had any luck mating them... :huh: . Aaw! right now she's singing on the screen! lol. There's nothing good at the shop, just an omlette, a donut, and expensive glasses... :huh: , so I'm pretty bored with her. We're really short on gotchi points, so I'll have to pllay more games with her.

Her current stats:

Hungry: 4/4

Happy: 4/4

Training: 5/9

Age: 40 yrs (like I said, she's been on pause a loooong time!)

Weight: 23lb

Gotchi Points: 1950

Character: Patapatatchi

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Memorial Day![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I'm soooooo happy! :blink: :blink: :blink: My mom ordered me a kakeibo tama for my bday from yesasia, plus a entama (although I'm buying that myself). Even though..... they said it wouldn't ship 'till June 29 :blink: Anywayzzzzzzz.....Nothing too new with Jelly. It was her first day back at my school, so lots of kids wanted to play with her, and they played alot of games, earning me threethousandsomething points!!! :blink: lol, I donated alot to the gotchi king. Tamas really come in handy as a boredome-killer while your teacher's giving a looooooong stuuuupid lecture! :blink: At the shop they are currently holding a sale. they have a Bowtie (350gp), a pinapple (70gp), an RC car (500gp), and some cherries (40gp), which I bought! :blink: I'm so cheap! :blink:

Jelly's current stats:

Training: 9/9

Age: 41 yrs (like I said, she's been on pause a loooong time!)

Weight: 24lb

Gotchi Points: 3015

I'm baaaaack!!! :huh: I've been reading Jiro's entama log! it's really good, and it'll help me prepare for when I get my entama( I'LL POST ABOUT IT OF COURSE ... once I get it...! MAMETCHI CIAO FROM YESASIA!!! YAY!). I'll also post about the Kakeibo! (WHEN THOSE TAMAS COME! JUNE 29 IS WHEN THEY'LL BEGIN TO SHIP!!! B) ) *SIGH* Nothing new, cuz Jelly's asleep right now. I'm suffering a lack of sleep too! Got home last night from my bro's band concert (guest starring Bob Segar!... if that's how you spell that) @ 11pm! Had to wake up @ 6:50 am!!! ugh. AAAAAAAAAAAnywayzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzz....zzzzzzz... sorry, dozed off there ;) I bought a chest from the tamashop for 200gp, but I've heard bad things about it, and I'm afraid to open it... :D I've heard it turns tamas back into babies sometimes, so I'll wait till Jelly's had a baby. I doubt It could turn her into one then, and even if it did, it would be cute!! :D I have the feeling she's gonna turn into an adult today!!! :huh:

Jelly's current stats:

Hungry: 3/4

Age: 42 yrs (like I said, she's been on pause a loooong time!)

Weight: 21lb

Gotchi Points: 3000

*Edited: Please do not encourage people to post in the logs. IT IS NOT ALLOWED*

UPDATE: So far... jelly is still a teen... :blink: CAN'T STOP THINKIN' BOUT THE ENTAMA AND KAKEIBO!!! :angry:

*Removed: Do not encourage replying in logs. It is not allowed*

Just a quick update-- I have a feeling Jelly is gonna change into an adult today!! I hope she turns into either a woolchi, furawatchi (aka leaftchi), hidatchi, or teketchi! :furawatchi: She's sleeping right now. I'm gonna try to get some of the kids in my school to play games with her (I'm so lazy :) ).

Jelly's current stats:

Happy: 2/4

Age: 43 yrs (like I said, she's been on pause a loooong time!)

Weight: 28lb

Gotchi Points: 3020

Sorry 'bout her neglect, I lost her, and by the time I found her she was asleep... :D

That's all for now!

*Edited: DO NOT ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO REPLY TO LOGS! IT IS NOT ALLOWED*

*Removed: Do not reply to logs*

Thanks! :unsure: I luv getting comments... anyways, I took tamagirl4ever's advice about opening up the chest... 800gp was inside! Thanx TG4E (lol, i luv nicknames too :ph34r: ) anyways, Jelly turned into a hanatchi!! Brings back good memories of my first tama, cuz she was a hanatchi too. My dad STILL hasn't gotten the batteries for my wrist wanko and my sapling!!! :furawatchi: I used up the secret code for the stuffed animal... unfortunatley I didn't know you could only use the stuffed animal costume once... cuz I wasted my one chance...well, whatever, I just bought some cheescake at the store for 150gp! I'm also really excited about the kakeibo tamagotchi! I just got instructions for it (thanks to spiffy! Check this site out: https://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~rei-00/ go to toys, then tamagotchi kakeibo on that site) :wacko: I'm also excited about the "uratama"!! lol, anyways, back to...

Jelly's current stats:

Age: 43 yrs (like I said, she's been on pause a loooong time!)

Weight: 22lb

Gotchi Points: 4269

Character: Hanatchi

tamas forever (my new replacement for "sincerely" ),

TamaTama(^o^)

*Removed: Do not reply in the logs*

Jelly's current stats:

Age: 44 yrs (like I said, she's been on pause a loooong time!)

Weight: 45lb (somehow she's gained abunch of weight... I don't know why. Maybe it's 'cause she wearing a costume.

Gotchi Points: 4130

Character: Hanatchi (wearing a hohotchi costume)

tamas forever!,

Tamatama(^o^)

ps: I tried out my second chest! It turned me into an otokitchi, but luckily I changed back! :)

*Edited: Do not reply to replies in the logs*

*Removed: Replying in logs is not allowed*

Not much time to update, Jelly's doing fine, more later!

*Edited: Do not reply to replies in the logs*

You might have typed in the wrong username, cuz if the username doesn't match your tama's username it'll screw it up... Jellys doin' okay. My dad finally took me to batteries plus the other day for LR44s and some CR2032s. However, when I put the A76s he sold me (the equivalent of the LR44s) into the my sapling, they were too small!!! my dad says the probably have the same amount of power as LR44, but they're for use with something that has one of those springs that'll push them down. Unfortunatley, Batteries Plus isn't open on sundays, so I'll wait 'till next Saturday. (The weekdays just don't work out for me)

Well, I'd better get on with...

Jelly's current stats:

Happy: 3/4

Age: 46 yrs (like I said, she's been on pause a loooong time!)

Weight: 32lb (

Gotchi Points: 4640

Tamas forever,

Tamatama(^o^)

Thanks again! Anyways, back to Jelly... I accidentally left her at home while I was at school :p Well, when I got home she had 0/0 hearts for both hungryness and happieness, her poop had piled up, and she was sick... But I nourished her back to health immediatley! (although she's still a bit overweight :( ), aside from that she's a still happy li'l hanatchi! BTW... GOOD NEWS!!! :( ;) :D THE ENTAMA AND KAKIEBO SHIPPED OUT TODAY!!! Even though they said it would ship out on the 29th, but they were wrong!!! It'll probably arrive within 1-2 weeks though... :( Does anyone have more news about the uratama? And what "the other side" (translation of "ura", thanks to Binary) means? Maybe Bandai was just really desperate to make a new tama... even if it doesn't exactly make sense... well, it probably makes sense to the Japanese, but definatley not to me! Also, my b-day's coming up soon, so I'm making a list of what I want:

B-day list:

• Kakeibo Tama (I have one shipping here as I said, but my mom's paying for it, and I don't get to use it till my b-day)
  • Uratama (this is gonna be a late b-day gift)
  • Unazukin!
  • New angelgotchi (my other one broke)
  • MAYBE a morino tama (aka forestgotchi)

:huh: :) :) That's all I want for now :) ... anyways, let's move on to...

Jelly's current stats:

Age: 47 yrs (like I said, she's been on pause a loooong time!)

Weight: 30lb (

Gotchi Points: 5005

Well, thanks for reading!

:) :) :) :( :(

tamas forever,

Tamatama(^o^)

Today is 6/6/06! The kids at my shool said that if you wear black today you'll die... but I haven't even gotten a speck of bad luck! Well, anyways guys, I feel so stupid! I did the exact same same thing I did yesterday! I left Jelly at home again! I played the get *music note* game, and won, so she has four happy hearts. ;) I PROMISE not to leave Jelly at home during school again! Btw, I just bought some millk for 80gp at the shop. Also... I STILL can't wait for my entama and Kakeibo! *sigh* Well, I like to make every post interesting, but honestly, there's nothing new to report... you know, same old boring stuff. :) Well, I shouldn't waste your time much more so let's move on to...

Jelly's current stats:

Age: 48 yrs (like I said, she's been on pause a loooong time!)

Weight: 22lb (

Gotchi Points: 5225

Thanks for reading!

:ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Tamas forever,

Tamatama(^o^)

Latest posts

Back