A V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba93

Reaction score
Well, reading the subtitle, you might see this is about "Bubby". I hatched him today (my other tama, Katie, died) and he was a little boy! I paused him for, like, ever! Finally, he evolved into the kid that looks like an onion! Right now he's sleeping, though.

3 hearts in happiness and in hunger :)

no training :D

37 lbs.! :)

Generation: 1

See you later!

If anyone wants to reply... I thought I'd tell you the story of past tama's.

Katie- Didn't like her much. made it to teen. In fact she died today. I checked on her this morning, and a few hours later she died!

Bubba- My favorite tama! Made it to adult, mated via matchmaker, had Rose, and died.

Rose- 2nd fav tama! Made it to.... teens I think.

Oh yeah! Bubba tried to mate with a friend's tama ( :) this kind!) had full friendship but didn't mate!

Cya later.

Ok I think I'm gonna wake him up. I read on a site there are two ways: "Reset" and "Download", or change the time. I'll try reaset and download..... It worked!

He still didn't have full hearts so I'll feed... *sigh* :angry: , he just called for attention and fell asleep! I'll try changing the time. He still doesn't wake up at 9:30! Oh.... it was set on PM! :rolleyes: OK, he woke up at 9:30 AM. Any way, I'll feed him cereal and an apple (keeping him healthy)!

:p :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: 5 hearts in hunger

:) :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: 5 hearts in Happy

No training

0 years

40 lbs.

Gen.: 1G

I think I'll do Bump..... does it help pressing B? I lost... first round and got 5 points- "Okay". He lost a pound, though! Oh, if anyone wants to join my group hatching, I have noone! I'll put him back to sleep- Bye!

about 9:30 am-He woke up! Same stats as before. I found out hes a mizutamatchi. He looks like a baby oniontchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are my tama stats:

name:val

4 hearts full for hungriness

4 hearts full for happiness

3 training points

2 years old

12 pounds

girl

generation 1

cool! Anyway, he just cried for attention and got a point in training! He also needed to be fed. Only 65 points!!! :huh:

He was crying again for no reason! He got another training point! I'm gonna take him to my friend's house to connect! :blink:

At her house apparently her batteries died, so I was a horrid parent! I still didn't take proper care of her!

In fact, I seen to have temporarily misplaced her! I really don't want her to die early like Katie and Rose! BRB!......... I found her! She's in bad condition and asleep, so I'll rewind time.

clean up poop

feed three meals and 1 snack

Oh yeah! he got another training point!

Bye!

I guess you'd better take better care of your tamagotchi. (no offence though)

~bdaze

lol, yeah I know.Antway I fixed him up and he's fine now.

Full hearts!3 training!

0 years, 71 pounds

65 points :lol:

cya! I gotta go to school before he wakes up!

I forgot to pause him and now he's really sick! BUT, HE"S A MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, he's a year old. But, if he's truly a mametchi, what about his teen stage???

Lemme check! BRB!

I forgot to pause him before school! He got in a bad condition, but I fixed him up! He's 2 years, now. Only 5 more days. Hey! he might have a baby on Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ^_^ :wub: :marumimitchi: :) :D :p B) :kusatchi: :eek:

I AM SO SORRY IT"S BEEN THIS LONG! Christmas and everthing.... well, Bubby died. he never mated. I'll miss him. I'll put him in the memorial ASAP. I just hatched Russy! A boy. Whenever I choose my name as a username, the "C" always turns out as what I think is a japenese character. The only one I found that works is Doggy, but when I choose it, I have to type "Eoggy". Weird, huh? My username now id DLARE, cause I was trying to make it Clare, my name, and I noticed the pattern that when I type a "D" it changes to the letter before it, "C'. It didn't change, so I'm stuck with DLARE. Who cares? I never go on TAMATOWN anyway.

Latest posts

Back