A V3 on eBay, from... BanDai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: lol why would they create a tamagotchi v.3. right now they just created v2

i think they are real because i seen pictures of them on www.tamagotchiconnection.com and they are really cool! im getting one as soon as they come to the usa :D ;) :D :)

That member was me... but they said the same before the v.1 was released...they pretended that they didnt know anything about the version 1, then the released it after...
Nintendo did the samething to me when I asked them about a future game.

Oh...

Sorry to report this to you, spiffy, but I really think that it's a fake...

By the way, what are the new qualities of the Version.3 that previous Tamagotchis don't have? In other words, what's that antennae?

-HH

the person probably pre-ordered it. it is a possibility. and it is real! i saw screen shots of the new tamagotchi on the japanese tamagotchi website. the antena is for connecting and it has a signal thingy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember, i gave Spiffy permission to post this topic, since i found the infomation
I understand, thanks for thee link! You were the user that found it. :D

Not entirely true, I was checking jasons store for any Cho jinseis (no luck) so i started searching random things like "tamagotchi pc" and "Tamagotchi v3"

Oh...
Sorry to report this to you, spiffy, but I really think that it's a fake...

By the way, what are the new qualities of the Version.3 that previous Tamagotchis don't have? In other words, what's that antennae?

-HH
It IS real! THISpost by Admin says so.

Not entirely true, I was checking jasons store for any Cho jinseis (no luck) so i started searching random things like "tamagotchi pc" and "Tamagotchi v3"
In that cse, I beg your pardon....

*made mistake* Sorry

And as for the links, I was just looking-looks like main character is Mimitchi again! Not mametchi!

12345 background I have longed fpor as well. B)

I was wondering what extra features it may have... I wondered whether it could connect to Tamagotchi Crner Shop DS, but I doubt it...

Actually its real.Bandai is shipping version three and the site you members are calling fake.Actually they are still updating that site.Because version threes will not be released until FEBUARY. B)

There is a real v3 but it is not out in America!!!! THAT ONE IS REAL! TAMATOWN.COM IS NOT UP AND RUNNING YET!

I found out its price, and breathe calmly guys, its only gonna be 14.99$ US (15$, like all Tamas!!)
well i know that it will be more then candian cuz us prises ar much less the ours :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back