A V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{P}ink {P}earlz

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I've been missing out then. I didn't even hear about them...! Somebody tell me about them because I have no idea how they are. [/SIZE]

-New Fetures?

:furawatchi: <<Cute!

Yes, there is a version four and it is one of the most unique yet. Let me give you a list of different features.

.The sound is a lot higher

.Your tamagotchi can go to pre-school, school, and work.

.There is a new life point feature, you can get intelligence, fashion, and kindness points (these effect what your tamagotchi evolves into).

.Your tamagotchi turns off the lights itself when going to bed.

.You can now recieve mail. You can get fortune cookies, presents, and important info.

.There are a bunch of new characters.

.There are five new unlockable games (flag isn't new).

.you can earn gotchi points on tamatown.

.There is a new infra-red feature known as "visit".

Hope this helps you, they are usually priced £12.99 or $19.99 in all good retailers. :furawatchi:

Yes, there is a version four and it is one of the most unique yet. Let me give you a list of different features.
.The sound is a lot higher

.Your tamagotchi can go to pre-school, school, and work.

.There is a new life point feature, you can get intelligence, fashion, and kindness points (these effect what your tamagotchi evolves into).

.Your tamagotchi turns off the lights itself when going to bed.

.You can now recieve mail. You can get fortune cookies, presents, and important info.

.There are a bunch of new characters.

.There are five new unlockable games (flag isn't new).

.you can earn gotchi points on tamatown.

.There is a new infra-red feature known as "visit".

Hope this helps you, they are usually priced £12.99 or $19.99 in all good retailers. :furawatchi:
[SIZE=14pt]Wow, sounds a lot better than V3. Thanks a lot for your kindness in helping me![/SIZE] :furawatchi:

If THAT isn't enough for you, go on the homepage then click on latest news to find out about the tamagotchi version "4.5", otherwise you save up for that. :furawatchi:

Sorry, I never got to own a V3, sad story isn't it? I had to take the liberty of watching my dear friends play tama town while I just WATCHED! :( But now everything has changed with my new V4, I'm the only person in my class who has one and I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I never got to own a V3, sad story isn't it? I had to take the liberty of watching my dear friends play tama town while I just WATCHED! :D But now everything has changed with my new V4, I'm the only person in my class who has one and I feel GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't feel bad. I never got to own a V1 OR V2! :huh: And I still can't find any of them anywhere! I can't find any good ones on e-bay. :huh:

Here's a quick refrence :huh: .

Tamagotchi FAQ (((What is the v4 like?))) https://tamagotchi-faq.tamatalk.com/index.p...=119&artlang=en

The v4 allows you to choose a lifepath for your tama; meaning w/ accumulated skill points, it can get a job. The v4 has about 20 games and possibly more according to the box that the v4 comes in. A new feature is that your tama can go to school, connect to your PC with a log in password, and instead of having the lamp icon to turn off the light, it will turn off automatically instead. In replacement of the lamp icon, there will be a post icon where you can view your fortune, mail, etc. It also connects to a v4 tamatown. So far, only 1 v4 tamatown has been opened, and that is the Spanish version.
Can you give me some info? :D

It's a cooler version you can send your tamagotchi to school so they can get a job and they can receive mail and go into interviews. It's exactly like version three because you can go on Tamatown with it and it still has all the other features of the other versions. Plus they have alot cooler designs and alot more characters than before.
https://tamagotchi-faq.tamatalk.com/index.p...=378&artlang=en

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back