A V5 Question on Adults/Oldtimers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixthSatan

Reaction score
Hmm.. Once my tama has been an adult for 48 hours (hence being able to marry), how long do I have until they become an old timer? Does their character change to an old timer character? What happens if I don't find the perfect mate, how long do I have and what happens if I surpass it?

Also, a side question. Is there a hidden weight in V5 tama's? Like with Huge and Petite family's, how does the tama know, or better yet, how do I know if I am over feeding or under feeding?

if you fill up the 2 hidden hearts beond the 5 visible ones 3-4 times as an adult they become huge family. let the hunger hearts completlet empty 3-4 times as an adult and they become peitte family.there are no old timers in v5

Ok, I see. Does that go for snacks too, cause as far as I remember snacks don't fill up hunger right, so I can stuff them up on snacks if I was so inclined to, and not worry about them becoming huge?

If there are no old timers does that mean I can have my adult tamagotchi for as long as I take good care of her, or will she eventually go back to home planet if I don't find her a mate? If she does go back, how long until she does?

The reason I ask about the old timer thing is because I am going for a space family and I have Sunnyitchi or whoever it is and I need to find her the perfect mate..

Hmm.. Once my tama has been an adult for 48 hours (hence being able to marry), how long do I have until they become an old timer? Does their character change to an old timer character? What happens if I don't find the perfect mate, how long do I have and what happens if I surpass it?
Also, a side question. Is there a hidden weight in V5 tama's? Like with Huge and Petite family's, how does the tama know, or better yet, how do I know if I am over feeding or under feeding?
it takes a couple of days. thats how long it took my tamas. nothing will happen if you dont marry also. and your you cant really tell that ur under feeding or underfeeding it exept for if they change into huge family or the petite family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back