A Vampires Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxXMyXxXImmortalXxX

Reaction score
Welcome to my log! I just started this up because I found my V6 the other day and decided to start playing with it again. She's a Ringotchi named Alice. She's 2 right now. I can't WAIT 'till she evolves again! She should evolve tommorrow or maybe even later tonight! :mellow: Right now, we are watching Christmas movies, so I'll post more later! <3

BTW, if you PM, I'll put it in the log! :)

My apologies for not keeping up with the log. I will start up again when I get batteries for my V6 tmmorrow :L

EDIT: sorry forgot I was logged into my old account :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Welcome to my log, which I will update as often as possible. Let me introduce you to my Tamas. My V6 has the Glam Rock shell and is named Bella. here's her stats, as of now:

Name-Bella

Age-0

Character-Hitodetchi

Weight-10 lbs.

Gen-1

Instrument-Piano

Toy-Book

I also have my Cookie dough V5 running. Here's their stats:

Family Name-Gummy

Gen-1

Characters-Mattaritchi, Sakuramotchi, and Ahirukutchi

Family Type-Blended

Bonding-0%

It's about half past Midnight, so they are sleeping. I connected them earlier, and I'm hoping I can marry one of the Gummys off too Bella. *crosses fingers* Any-whoo....it's late, so I'll post more tommorrow. Nite </3

Good morning! :furawatchi: I just woke up about an hour and a half ago. I couldn't get on any earlier because I had to go let my friend's dogs out.(I'm petsitting, kinda) Well, anyway, the Gummys and Bella are doing great! The only downside is, I'm.....*cue dark music*

[SIZE=14pt]Leaving for camp today![/SIZE] :eek:

I'll be taking my tamas with me, but i wont be able to play with them :p I'll have to keep them on pause because they are technically not allowed, but I want to bring them. So, I am. They will be paused til i get picked up thursday.

And my Mattaritchi is playin' with the fridge! haha

I think I should name the Gummys so I can keep track of them. They will be.....

Mattaritchi-Peter

Sakuramotchi-Meg

Ahirukutchi-Stewie

I named them after the Griffins! :p

Ok, so I have to go pack, but I'll log on before I have to leave.

'Til next post, MyImmortal</3

Ok guys, I'm back. But the Gummys died in my suitcase :furawatchi: However, I'll hatch some new eggs tommorrow. Bella is now sleeping. I'll post more tommorrow.

'Til next time, MyImmortal</3

Bella has evolved into a Ringotchi! ^.^ Oh, and I have decided to take the battery out of my V5 because I don't really like having the family. I'm going to save it and see if I can find one of my old V4s or something. I hope so, because I miss that version.
imageproxy.php
I'll be back soon, going to go take a shower, Then I'll be back to post stats and such

Sorry about not posting again yesterday. I had to go somewhere. Anyways....here's Bella's current stats-

Name-Bella

Age-2

Character-Ringotchi

Weight-43 lbs.

Gen-1

Instrument-Piano

Toy-Book

Band-Elphie

I have to explain where her band's name came from. Lately, I have been obsessed with the play "Wicked". It's about how the Wicked witch of the West became Wicked and was actually friends with Galinda before hand. Well, the Wicked witch's name is Elphaba, but they call her Elphie. Hence, the band's name. :lol: Here is the best song from the play. Here's the original version, but without the actual scene. I'll post more later!

:furawatchi: ,MyImmortal

Latest posts

Back