A Very Corrupted Teketchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decotchi_boy

Reaction score
In the debug menu, there are two Teketchis. I chose the one at the very end of the list and it was normal--proper emtions, animations, everything. When I chose the other Teketchi, fantastic things happened. Fantastically weird, that is. Many of the frames that create the emotions of the Teketchi were replaced by many from Furawatchi, like:-

Confused/frowning: A picture of Furawatchi writing with a pencil (the pic has been split in half, so it essentially means you only see half a Furawatchi writing for the full frame of the animation...disgusting.)

Surprised: Furawatchi holding up the picture she has drawn with the pencil (the frame is HUGE so whenever I play the Flag game, the black flag ends up INSIDE the frame of the drawing ... )

Blushing: a frame of Furawatchi riding on the skateboard when it is tipped up at 45 degrees...I don't know...

For some reason, these bizarre animations appear to be associated with Furawatchi using a pencil...

When Teketchi uses the umbrella, it shows an intact frame of Furawatchi blushing but she stands differently...I think it was one of the deleted frames considered while Bandai was testing for Furawatchi's "Blushing Emotion" frame...

This may be because of the V2. On that version, there is a second Butterflytchi, and a second Flowertchi, who are both under-animated and borrow frames from other characters (much like your run-in with seeing Tsutayatchi). Since the V3 simply replaces the V2 characters without any reprogramming, two Teketchi were created to replace either both Butterflytchi's or both Flowertchi's. One can actually be raised and cared for, which is the one with all the animations, while the other is something that Bandai simply didn't get rid of from the programming.

~OM21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back