A Very Good Fake?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm never seen that design before i cant tell im pretty sure its real maybe just like a UK one

:) hmmmmm i think i recognize it....

OMG! i noe! my sister has the same design on hers.. and she bought hers in japan...

never seen that design in america b4.. o well u have fun w/ that

How weird.

It has the "winning design" sticker on the package but that is definitely not the winning design, or even a v4 shell.

The Tamagotchi's in America also come with a keychain and not the beads.

I think it's a very, very good fake.

LOL! No it's a real Tama. Try looking at the auction carefully. :angry:

First off, the amount of money the seller wants is in AU money. (Australian money.) Look at the location of the seller- too.

That is the winning design in Australia, no wonder a few of you were thinking it's a fake. (Same thing goes for the V3 packaging and Tamagotchi.) Bandai created the contest to pic your favorite Tama in many different countries, not just the U.S.

Plus on the positive side, the seller has 100% positive feedback, which means that they are not likely to send you a Non-Bandai Tamagotchi.

Tama-Love

Hmmm.... The Australian packaging is alot different, though. It almost looks as if he put a Tama form a different country into a US package.... Oh well... Who would want to go through so much trouble to do that, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back