A very helpful member

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~mr.tama~

Reaction score
when i was new in tamatalk{witch i am} the first thing i saw on my mesage list was tamamegan,she told me all the stuff to help me on tamatalk. so all you new tamatalkers add tamamegan to your friends list!!!!! :D

when i was new in tamatalk{witch i am} the first thing i saw on my mesage list was tamamegan,she told me all the stuff to help me on tamatalk. so all you new tamatalkers add tamamegan to your friends list!!!!! :D
I'm sorry to disapoint you, but this is not in the right section. There is a section for this called 'What's on Your Mind?' Or, if you think she deserves more notice, PM a Guide. You post in this section if you need help with a tamagotchi related problem. Maybe a guide will move it.

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

I've never seen her on here rofl.

Well, she seems nice :lol:

(Edit for typos)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm.. When I think about, I haven't seen Tamamegan on much either! Well, now I know! ^^ From the looks of it, I guess she is pretty helpful to newer members, so I should agree! There are also a lot of other helpful members on tamatalk too

Sorry, but these topics are really annoying because:

Offensive to other members

Just because your friends with another member, you don't need to make these topics about them.

And, I can add who I want to my list. O.O

Sorry, but these topics are really annoying because:
Offensive to other members

Just because your friends with another member, you don't need to make these topics about them.

And, I can add who I want to my list. O.O
This member only has 17 posts.

They probably don't know the rules yet.

Try to go easy on them.

OK... ^_^

But maybe it would be a good idea for them to read the rules sometime.

they're new (they've only been on TamaTalk for 8 days)

they probably haven't read the rules yet (like tenniswinner said)

just please don't start arguing

and Star Tama relax.

kuchipatchiluver ^_^ :lol: :wub:

when i was new in tamatalk{witch i am} the first thing i saw on my mesage list was tamamegan,she told me all the stuff to help me on tamatalk. so all you new tamatalkers add tamamegan to your friends list!!!!! ^_^
So, are you saying you think tamamegan should become a Guide?

I added her to my buddy list, however I do not know how helpful she is yet.

~ Dolores ~

I am really sorry this has turned into a kind of flame wall.

Even through this is about me I would like a guide to please close this.

I didn't really expect for a topic to be made about me I think that its just good to know some one for there niceness!!!!

I didn't try to be nice so a topic would be made about me I just do it to help people out.

For the older members you probly wont know me to well because I sit and watch the newest member sign at the bottem of the home page and when it changes I send that new member a PM to welcome them kinda like admin does, but I am not trying to take over his/her job!!!! :mimitchi:

Thank you and I will see if she will be my friend.

You can never have to many friends

Well since you've all started getting a little angry with each other, I'm going to close this topic. :)

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back