A way to earn at least 1500p

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyswan23

Reaction score
All you do is you make your tama way 32 pounds

Baby-Play get a lot, dodge the poops. If the note is on the oppisite side press buttons Quickly

Child: Always Play Bump! Sometimes get but that is only if you need under 100p

Teen: You have finally reached the stage of Heading! Try getting four-hundred points repeatedly. Remember:Always put your tama in the middle once it is done hitting the ball

And then...

Adult: You play Sprint and Heading A lotSometimes play Bump. Rarely play Memory, Flag, Get♪

Your Welome :furawatchi:

Thank you but I have already collected that info. Did you know it also works at 6:59? :)

Thanks! My Tamagotchi (Jayde) doesn't want to play a game right now. She is so grumpy! I hate it when she doesn't like to play games!

Last edited by a moderator:

Or Just Buy A genie Lamp, They Can Give you 3000 Points, Often Too!!!

Does the amount of money you get for a game change with the stage of your pet? If so what games are good at what stages? please help -Lasha

thank man :lol: :D i have some tips if you want you training bar to go up when your attention bar is on give it a time out it will make a weaird sound and cry they feni you have one more training bar also when you get a royle costume it gives you a password wat is it?? it says its ?? can you plz help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back