A way to earn at least 1500p

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you mean by ?? is that the name of the costume. Well anyway you only give them a timeout when you check thyeir health and happpy. If they are both full or have a least one in it, then you give it a time out, other wise it will just scream and have anger marks around it. If it cries you were right if i doesn't then you were wrong. The reason you have to disapline it is because it only wanted attentrion and nothintg was wrong with it and it shouldn't go that. -Lasha

If your tama is an Adult and you complete Flag you get 600points you know.

Yes I know all of this :) Tamalover445; thanks for asking :huh:

I am actually not sure whether this is true or not but I personnaly think this may have 15% to do with it.

PM me if you want any info on how I got some of my tamas in case you wanted to know :huh:

Child: Always Play Bump! Sometimes get but that is only if you need under 100p
Um..... If you beat get as a baby u get 100 gp

If you beat gat as a child u get 225 gp

And I'm not sure about teenager or adult, but it's not under 100 gp. SO that information is incorrect.

the get music game the points increase with age.

An adult tama will get more than a teenager child or baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um..... If you beat get as a baby u get 100 gpIf you beat gat as a child u get 225 gp

And I'm not sure about teenager or adult, but it's not under 100 gp. SO that information is incorrect.
I posted that wrong! Oops. as a child u still only get 100 if you beat get, 225 is if you're a teenager. Sorry about that. I'll find out adult when I'm an adult.

I said that BECAUSE people don't usually win all the time so that dosen't mean that all my information is incorrect :blink: :mellow: :angry:

How do u make your tama weigh 32 pounds? i can only get it to weigh 31 pounds and 33 pounds.

nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted that wrong! Oops. as a child u still only get 100 if you beat get, 225 is if you're a teenager. Sorry about that. I'll find out adult when I'm an adult.
adult will be 300 gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back