A way to save some battery power

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
If you want to make the batteries on your Tamagotchi last longer, a way to do it is if you keep the contrast low. This does not work on all Tamagotchis because they don't all have the contrast function. To change the contrast, go on the clock screen, hold down C and press B.

[SIZE=7pt]This does work on the V5.[/SIZE]

That's a cool idea - but I like to have my contrast on the right setting for me!!! I'm not finickety! :blink:

But I did hear a tip that you can ONLY DO ONCE with a battery! When your Tama battery runs out, stick it in the freezer for a day, and it gives you an hour more with your Tama! :D I know it's not much time, but it's just enough time to say goodbye and have a last few games with your Tama!!

~BrAtZtRoXg

That trick DOES work really well. *make sure the battrie is OUT of your tama when you do so btw* but it can make them leak. =0

For versions before V5, put your Tama on the clock screen when they sleep. Less pixels light up on the time screen.

Another way to save battery is to not comunicate with the IR sensor when you don't need it. To have the IR going it requier much more battery.

Some items does have high sound on them and they take much battery to use.

ex: Clone

That's a cool idea - but I like to have my contrast on the right setting for me!!! I'm not finickety! :D
But I did hear a tip that you can ONLY DO ONCE with a battery! When your Tama battery runs out, stick it in the freezer for a day, and it gives you an hour more with your Tama! :p I know it's not much time, but it's just enough time to say goodbye and have a last few games with your Tama!!

~BrAtZtRoXg
i used the freezer tip once and i stuck it in a few hours when my v4 battery ran out and it worked without the no battery thing for a month! (although my brother did lose his bag at school and it had the v4 i gave to him and a v3 in it!

That's a cool idea - but I like to have my contrast on the right setting for me!!! I'm not finickety! :)
But I did hear a tip that you can ONLY DO ONCE with a battery! When your Tama battery runs out, stick it in the freezer for a day, and it gives you an hour more with your Tama! :D I know it's not much time, but it's just enough time to say goodbye and have a last few games with your Tama!!

~BrAtZtRoXg
yeah it does work, but it can wreck the battery and them break your tama. Why do you need to say goodbye to you tama? When you buy a new battery, just press B, and then select download. You can get your tama back the way it was.

:) :hitodetchi: :)

Latest posts

Back