A weird question....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Happy Tama:.

Reaction score
I been wondering....How do people usally kiss? i know this post is short but all I want to know is how to Kiss? :huh:

Do you mean how do you kiss like how good of a kisser are you?

Or how do you kiss as in the basics and such.

@ hkmymlg, I love your icon, it's cute... I assume it's a standard one from here on TT?

Kissing is just like when you kiss someone on the cheek, only you kiss someone else's lips and they do the same to yours. It's pretty simple. :)

Eventually you'll move on to tongue-kissing (French-kissing, whatever) and that'll take some practice (never expect to do it perfect or your partner to do it perfect--and if someone's being too aggressive or too sloppy, etc., be sure to tell them [nicely] so they can improve... And be prepared for the same in return).

I would really like to know too....but not about the french kissing one (gross).

:wub:

@ hkmymlg, I love your icon, it's cute... I assume it's a standard one from here on TT?
Kissing is just like when you kiss someone on the cheek, only you kiss someone else's lips and they do the same to yours. It's pretty simple. :unsure:

Eventually you'll move on to tongue-kissing (French-kissing, whatever) and that'll take some practice (never expect to do it perfect or your partner to do it perfect--and if someone's being too aggressive or too sloppy, etc., be sure to tell them [nicely] so they can improve... And be prepared for the same in return).
ok...

I have no idea. The only kisses I give are ones on the cheek to my Mom, Dad, Sister --Wait, not sister...and hamster ^-^

I know exactly what you're asking. ^_^ But, really, think about it...

Unless you are french-kissing, kissing is pretty simple- Press your lips together with the guy, when the time feels right.

But, really, there is more to know than just that. Fresh Breath is important, too. Surely, you don't want to kiss a guy with bad breath. So, brush your teeth. Pop a mint. And hard, chapped lips can be nasty for kissing, too. Swab a little bit of Lip-balm before you leave. Nothing too sticky. Once it wares off, you know the time is right. And be firm, yet gentle. Don't close your mouth, but don't open it either. I know that it's hard to follow, but when the time comes, everything will feel fine. Take your lead from him. Be gentle. And I would suggest putting your hands on his shoulders. Everything will work out, I can almost guaratee.(sp?) :D

I know exactly what you're asking. :D But, really, think about it...Unless you are french-kissing, kissing is pretty simple- Press your lips together with the guy, when the time feels right.

But, really, there is more to know than just that. Fresh Breath is important, too. Surely, you don't want to kiss a guy with bad breath. So, brush your teeth. Pop a mint. And hard, chapped lips can be nasty for kissing, too. Swab a little bit of Lip-balm before you leave. Nothing too sticky. Once it wares off, you know the time is right. And be firm, yet gentle. Don't close your mouth, but don't open it either. I know that it's hard to follow, but when the time comes, everything will feel fine. Take your lead from him. Be gentle. And I would suggest putting your hands on his shoulders. Everything will work out, I can almost guaratee.(sp?) ;)
I know exactly what you're asking.  But, really, think about it...Unless you are french-kissing, kissing is pretty simple- Press your lips together with the guy, when the time feels right.

But, really, there is more to know than just that. Fresh Breath is important, too. Surely, you don't want to kiss a guy with bad breath. So, brush your teeth. Pop a mint. And hard, chapped lips can be nasty for kissing, too. Swab a little bit of Lip-balm before you leave. Nothing too sticky. Once it wares off, you know the time is right. And be firm, yet gentle. Don't close your mouth, but don't open it either. I know that it's hard to follow, but when the time comes, everything will feel fine. Take your lead from him. Be gentle. And I would suggest putting your hands on his shoulders. Everything will work out, I can almost guaratee.(sp?) 
good advice, thnx too! ;)

^_^

i was curious 2! im goin into the preteen yeras. acctually today was my bday so i am now a preteen, yay! and when u r like 12 that is when most people have their first kiss. i really wanted to kiss my last bf but we were never alone, and i aint goin w/ no1 now. but if i was, i have the same question, how would i kiss em!

come on people i need adivice on kissing, just like every1 else. i might have a bf and i said i might kiss him. i need some advice, on all of it!

well there is really no proper way...but it depends how long the relationship has been goin on! u need to step up ur kissing if u have been dating long! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back