A worried Tama or a worried owner season 2 Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A_Cute_Baby_v4_tama

Reaction score
Boo was a little Gourmetchi who evolved rather early. He had very high spirits and was nice to everyone, but he was very sensitive. Sandra, his owner, had a habit of being hard on her tamagotchis and pushing them to their physical peak.

Boo was 3rd generation, and in series 1 we saw his Dad being overpushed and pressured, but leaving on happy notes. Sandra could never break a habit though, one Day Boo was up so early and spending too much time on mimic he became overtired and kept on getting things wrong. Sandra would get angry, and although trying to encourage him, she could tell Boo was stressing. she tried playing jumprope instead, but she didn't understand that it wouldn't make a difference.

Sandra went to get a drink, she came back to see Boo facing away from her and crying. All his happy hearts were down

"What's wrong?" Asked Sandra curiosly.

"Go away." Sobbed Boo.

"I know what will cheer you up!" Smiled Sandra. "It's time for mimic!"

"Noooo!" Shreiked Boo.

"Now Boo, this is for your own good!" Shouted Sandra. "Listen to me!"

"No."

"Boo you don't have a choice!" "We're going to play mimic!"

"No!" "I've had enough!" Boo cried.

He ran off the screen. There was no away sign, no nothing. Sandra waited for hours but there was no sign of Boo.

Boo, was infact, now in color, now exploring the streets of Tamatown looking for his parent's house.

Edit: Whoops, can a mod move this to fanfiction?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back