A worried Tama or a worried owner season 2 part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A_Cute_Baby_v4_tama

Reaction score
Sandra waited endlessly for Boo. At midnight, her tamagotchi beeped, and she ran strait to it. The king was on the screen. He left, and in his place was a sign that said: "Bad owner." Sandra began crying. "Why would the king leave that?" "How did he find out?" Sandra sobbed.

Boo was getting bored. He met a little Shirotsubutchi, and she told him where to find his parent's house. Boo was so happy and free. He didn't miss Sansra, but Sandra missed him.

Sandra had an idea. She went on to Tamatown and looked for Boo. Then, she saw a Gourmetchi walk Down a street on tamatown. She double clicked it, and the name 'Boo' came up. Sandra now knew where Boo was, but she knew she couldn't contact him. She watched Boo's every move, then, she saw Boo enter his parent's house. She gasped, and clicked on it. She saw everything that Boo did.

"Hi mom, hi dad!" Boo grinned. He looked at his Flowertchi mom and Andoitchi Dad.

"hi Boo!" Said Rose. Have a seat, we weren't expecting a visit.

"Well, actually, this isn't a visit," said Boo. "I was wondering if, well." "I could stay with you guys?"

"Of coarse." Said Rose, "We'd be delighted." "you're old enough to take care of yourself, so there won't be a problem!" "Why do you want to live with us?" she asked.

Gorge guessed correctly before Boo could explain.

"Maybe it's for the better." "I think you'd be safer with us than with her anyway." "I have to admit, she isn't a very good owner."

"Yeah," "That's definently right!" Boo laughed in agreement.

"Well," Said Sandra sadly, "If they think i'm a bad owner, i'll have to prove to them i'm a good one!"

Latest posts

Back