A worried Tama or a worried owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A_Cute_Baby_v4_tama

Reaction score
It was quite a few hours until Gorge returned from the hospital. He looked very tired and wearily said. "I have someone who wants to say hello." Onto the screen came a little baby Tsubutchi. He sprinted on and began playing around with his daddy. Then, Rose, looking even more tired, jumped onto the screen too. She was on the right side of the baby. The family moved around the screen. "What are you doing here rose?" asked Sandra angrily.

"I have a right to stay with my baby as much as anyone else's. I am staying with little boo, and you can't do anything about it." Sandra resisted sending her fist onto the screen in anger due to having her orders ignored. But she didn't because she was making an effort to be a less fussy owner. She took great care of Gorge for two days. then, there was the sad issue of George leaving. He woke Sandra up and they had a long cry. Then, he left the dark screen.

Sandra took great care of Rose too. The baby went to Rose's job, and played jumprope with her. Sandra had never seen such good motherly love in a tamagotchi before. She grew attatched to Rose too, and the next day, Rose left too. She left a password so Sandra could visit Gorge and her at Tamatown any time she wished.

The baby was sad, after waking up to find his parents gone. Sandra explained what had happened, and called him Boo, after his mother's wishes.

Boo didn't know but he would have his own adventures with Sandra. But, that will be in season 2. :wub:

Latest posts

Back