A worried Tama, or a worried owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A_Cute_Baby_v4_tama

Reaction score
Sandra was a proud owner of a version 4 on it's second generation. Her only tamagotchi, in it's usual egg shaped case, was 5, but he hadn't got a job yet. She was worried, and she played lots of games with it to increase his skill points. But Gorge, Her :mimitchi: , was getting tired and he needed a rest.

"Sandra, I really need a rest!" He puffed as he approached 15 jumprope skips. "We've been playing for hours!" "I need a break, I'm getting close to 22lbs again!"

"I can feed you snacks so you can gain weight again, remember?" Giggled Sandra.

"Okay!" "This is enough!" Gorge yelled. He stopped and his body stopped responding to the buttons.

"Sandra, my skill points are well above average and i'm a perfectly healthy tama!" "I'm sure to get a job soon, you'll see." "Did you treat my mom like this?"

"I don't think I did." said Sandra softly.

"I'm sorry, but my flowertchi wife Rose is pregnant and we are expecting a boy Tsubutchi very soon!" Sighed Gorge. We'll have to play later.

Sandra started to quietly sob. "I only do this because I love you!" Then she ran off. "Sandra!" "Sandra!" "Sandra." "Sandra?" "Are you there?"

Gorge sighed. He had never told off Sandra before. He wet home to Rose, who was watching the television, which Sandra had bought Gorge. "Rose, I love you so much." "It makes a full day of playing worthwhile."

"I love you too." Smiled Rose. "It looks as though you've had a tough day." "You should sit down and watch TV." "I'll make some hot cocoa."

Gorge met Rose when he was four when the matchmaker came. (Rather early at that.) The two were paired up since and they've been married for 1 tamagotchi year. (1 day) If Sandra had set the clock any earlier Gorge wouldn't have met Rose. Gorge knew this.

If you like this or Tamagotchi Handball part 2 for both is coming soon.

Latest posts

Back