a yorkie of a life part two

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webkinz60

Reaction score
and then my mom said stop i just waxed but it was to late i slipped but was ok,so next she handed me a pack of webkinz cards and an album.thank you i said,you are welcome she said so i opened them and found that i got a code so i went on webkinz and clicked code shop and got a free pack of virtual cards and some food,then i found clouds clothes on my bed and dressed her and me in play clothes and then went back to the tree house and found a wasp's nest on the ground but left and i looked at my tamagotchi and fed her and then climbed the ladder with cloud in a covered fiber glass basket and rope attatched to the side of the tree house and laced through the wood and i got up and pulled her up with my laptop and stayed in the treehouse for houres and then left for home but on the way i looked at the wasp's nest and one came out and stung me and i went home and my mom put medicine on it and then told me about the time i got cloud it was when my gold fish was stolen by a cat when i left it outside and my dad bought me cloud. and then dad came in and said he had a trip to go on to visit grandma and we stayed home and he said i have a surprise for you and i said what and he said here and handed me a little webkinz lion and i said thank you and then he left and i went to my room and dressed me and cloud in our pj's and went to bed and in the morning.....

to be continued.....

Latest posts

Back