AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's only the first day that school started (maybe some start later or earlier)but,...

I hate my Teacher!!! She is the meanest teacher on the world...!!!!!

I was SO SO SO (well I don't know) when I got home from school I cried!! ^_^

I RARELY EVER CRY!!!!

And, it gets worse then this my Teaher said, she'd go easy on us for the first day... I learned it gets MUCH WORSE!!!

for 9 whole months 5 days a week (usaully), I am going to have to suffer this whole thing. :D

I started school.. The 16th.. In a new school.. I have my own club..
Social Outcast Club

Population: Me =D

Lol.. Yeah, I have no friends.. So far.. Doubtful I will..
Lol! Well I don't start until he 18th and I'm not really nervous. I actually want to go to school. I moved to a new school so I'm gonna make new friends (actually I moed to a whole different country =\ ) So call me a nerd or geek but I want to go to school ^_^

I have been in the same school sense kindergarten, lol.
School starts tomorrow =) I'm barely worried at all. I'm in my best friend's class and have a teacher that I like. My awesome school expanded to k-8, so I get to stay for a few years. I'm excited! School is fun~ [sarsasm]and we get to LEARN~!!!![/sarcasm]

I'm kind of scared. My stomach hurts thinking about it. I'm not too popular and the popular kids bully me sometimes. :(

So yeah, I'm not pumped about it. Even if some of my friends are going to the same high school as I am, I'm still non-relaxed.

More I think of it, the more mixed thoughts I get. I'm scared-- because I know I'm gonna be bullied, even so, I'm exited, I get to see Jelena again; and I get to do work. Yes; I like school work. I like homework to a certain extent, but, too much gets on my nerves. Work keeps me occupied, if I don't do work, I end up falling asleep in class. (E.G: Long explanations about math. T_T Booorriiinnngg.)

More I think of it, the more mixed thoughts I get. I'm scared-- because I know I'm gonna be bullied, even so, I'm exited, I get to see Jelena again; and I get to do work. Yes; I like school work. I like homework to a certain extent, but, too much gets on my nerves. Work keeps me occupied, if I don't do work, I end up falling asleep in class. (E.G: Long explanations about math. T_T Booorriiinnngg.)
I agree. I have Integrated Math II and I thought for sure that I was going to have to take Integrated Math I again!

I'm really bad at it, so... ^^;

But bullying isn't fun. Girls can be scary, especially popular ones. :(

I agree. I have Integrated Math II and I thought for sure that I was going to have to take Integrated Math I again!
I'm really bad at it, so... ^^;

But bullying isn't fun. Girls can be scary, especially popular ones. :(
I know we can be. XD

Ouch, Intergrated Math II? That must suck- alot. X_X

I suck, I don't know division at ALL. X_x Anyone know any strategies for division?

Oh...My...Gosh.

Now I'm even more scared.

Last year my grades have been slipping a lot and I was in the Advanced classes.

So this year all my classes are honors. If I fail anything, my mom will give away my new puppy =(

(For division? If it's just regular kind of division like 4 divided by 2 or something, then just do it backwards. Like remember 2x2 = 4 and so 4 divided by two is two....)

I don't have trouble with any other classes... just math. And maybe fitness (I'm not the most athletic person in the world, let's just put it that way...).

I'm really mad because summer is almost over and I'm going into grade 8 with a SUPER mean teacher. I had her for history, geography, art and computers last year, and now I'm going to have her for EVERYTHING except french this year. :(

Not that I have a choice. If I want a good job I have to go. I keep thinking the kids that make fun of other won't get anywhere in life. It's actually true. I love karma. xD

But after all of that I am scared. :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
(For division? If it's just regular kind of division like 4 divided by 2 or something, then just do it backwards. Like remember 2x2 = 4 and so 4 divided by two is two....)
I don't have trouble with any other classes... just math. And maybe fitness (I'm not the most athletic person in the world, let's just put it that way...).
I'm failing fitness, I'm OK in math. (B-)

(I mean say.. 12 divided by three, or a hundred and something divided by 15... I dunno, 2 and three digit number dividing... It took a big chunk offa my math mark.)

I'm even more happy now~ I just got a call from my friend~ all of my best friends are in my class!! This year should be awesome~

Bad news; she said that the school took away middleschool recess. HOW COULD THEY? DD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back