aaaaaaaaaaah

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noahyuck

Reaction score
what gender are you because im sick of people saying tamagotchis are for girls

I'm a girl. But I agree, they're not only for girls. My little brother used to have one (before it died :) )

same here! At my elementry skool, there were more boys than there were girls that had tamagotchis. 'Cause i was the only girl! XD

I'm a girl and I've never seen a guy have one and my guy friends think they are stupid but I still think boys can play with them bye the way I'm 13

I think boys could play with them, however it's a stereotype that they're meant for girls.

i am a girl , and most of my friends are boys , and i made them all love tamagotchis. ps. twelve boys love tamas now becuase of me.

i pretty much agree with everyone else. i am a girl but i think that it is perfectly fine for any guy to have one.

I think boys could play with them, however it's a stereotype that they're meant for girls.
I second that i am 13 and a boy and i love tamas and people call me gay a dork anerd jstfor having them i mean give me a break!!!!!GOD!!!!

i read somewhere that if a boy has a tamagotchi people think their gay or something else like that because its like raising a baby which mostly girls do. but to me they are totally for boys only cool people have them :D

from tamaholic_lol (girl)

HarrrHarrr, I'm a girl :)

Course tamas aren't just for girls! No one should be labelled anything or called anything rude for liking them. Tamas are for everyone, pretty much all ages. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back