AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

THERE ARE SO MANY FAKES WOW THERE ARE A FEW FAKES ON TRADEME!

A little story:

when i was about 7 we brought these tamas of trademe brandnew they looked like V1s and it said they were V1s but when we got them (7 of them) and started one up we had a choice of an elephant or a tiger!

What fakes!

I saw a fake tama...it had everythingthe normal one had...except...it was too [SIZE=14pt]big[/SIZE] to be a tama xD :p :D

not 2 burst your bubble but there not really fake there jst pets that came out from other companies in the 1995s u see when tamagotchis became sooo popular other companies begane making other pets too jst diffrent thats why there soooo much money because there not too many of themmm so there nottttttttt FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE JST COPING TAMAGOTCHIS

me and my family went on holiday,,, and we saw some tamas that looked exactly like the v.4 tamagotchi conections ...

except, when we opened them, they were FAKES!!

love,

Tamagotchii

Yeah, other companies saw the tama popularity and copied them. You should read the label carefully next time.

please dont write in capitals, it is annoying. :D
and dont get too worked up about fakes, a good calm reminder would be nice for this forum

;)
I agree with hazeyjune,they are not realy fakes they are just copies from tamagotchi's.Some fakes may be easy to spot but on some big selling and buy sites such as ebay you could easily be scammed,so be careful :p .

I saw a fake tama...it had everythingthe normal one had...except...it was too [SIZE=14pt]big[/SIZE] to be a tama xD :p   ^_^
Kay guys just to clear things up this seller just generalized all virtual pets he has on sale as "Tamagotchies" when in fact he sells a lot more than that. Noone's copying anything nor does he have fakes.

The one big one someone mentioned could of been a dekatama, which if I'm correct is a japanese tama and never was released to North America.

I've bought from this seller many times and the correct term for some of the pets he sells are "miscellaneous" origin. They aren't copies, and they aren't fakes. I've recently got a Japanese Tamagotchi Ocean from him for a great price so I know he sells original bandai toys. You, the topic starter obviously did not go into the ebay store at the right time since I guess he was sold out of ones you were looking for.

I suggest next time guys do NOT jump to conclusions on a seller. You should do some research first before saying OMGZ TEH BAD GUYZ W/ TEH FKAES :p seriously lol.

*topic closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back