AAAAAAHHHH! i got a space character!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi353

Reaction score
i was just checking in with the matchmaker on the dating show, then suddenly :unsure: i saw this space character to choose, i made my mamemitchi married it and how did a space character get on the dating show? :mellow: and the host of the dating show was'nt the ms busybody it was a space character that had a hoop around it! :eek:

:( mimitchi353 :eek:

the host was planetchi who will present your tamagotchi with a sunnytchi. once married, sunnytchi will turn into a planetchi and have an iwatchi.

Yes what iceringer said you should be happy mimitchi353.

Those are special characters . :(

but how could that happen?
<_< mimitchi353 :huh:
It's a little something extra Bandai added.

On the Japanese version, in order to get Space characters, you would have to go to certain stores or events and connect to a special "Matchmaker" version of the Famitama/V5. But outside Japan, you can get the Space characters simply by visiting the dating channel (and with some luck).

After you get the space adult (Sunnytchi), you can mate it with any other adult, and return to a normal family of characters.

~OM21

Aww... i want the planetechi! You are so lucky
My sentiments too! Over 40 attempts at the dating channel has brought me no planetchi so far... :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back