AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
my hyottokotchi is 3! and he's an adult! and how do I get him to marry ahea?(my sister's haroyotchi) I gave him the love potion and it's been over 3 days since he grew! and I've been connecting like crazy!!!!!!!!

:) :) :( :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=9pt]You have to keep connecting them until they each have four hearts under their friend status. When you have four hearts, and they've gone about two (unpaused) days as an adult, you will be able to mate them. [/SIZE]

Both tamas will shake their heads, and you can press a button on either tama, and that tama will go into the other tama's screen and they will mate.

well depending on the V 3 may not be adult

mine did not marry till it was 6

I know that sounds like a lond time but a few days after it turns 6 change the time to 2:59

then the matchmaker will come. When she does hit button a or b she will show you a tama and you can accsept then fireworks go off and a baby appears your mate will leave and your 2nd generation is born.

if you want to marry another tamawait a few days after it turns 6 give it a love potion to your tama and the one you want to marry and conect. they will kiss and fireworks will go off. then 2 baby tamas apper. then each tama gets a baby.

hope i helped and that my news is not disapointing

hope things work out

sabri :furawatchi: :nyatchi: ^_^ :hitodetchi: :p :mametchi:

In order for v4.5 Tamas to mate, they must have 24 hours unpaused after evolving to adults, or they will not mate even if they both have 4 hearts under the friend list. To have the matchmaker come, you must have had 36 hours unpaused since evolvement. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back