AAAH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
My tamagotchi just evolved into an adult and I used an item that was a jar with a heart on it and on the jar it said Honey so I thought that it was food. I have it to my tamagotchi and now there is two hearts on each side of the screen and I can't get rid of them! Help! I'm getting a little freaked out!

My tamagotchi just evolved into an adult and I used an item that was a jar with a heart on it and on the jar it said Honey so I thought that it was food. I have it to my tamagotchi and now there is two hearts on each side of the screen and I can't get rid of them! Help! I'm getting a little freaked out!
it will go away in 5 min.dont worry...if u have another tamagotchi,connect tem while the harts are still there.if they are both adults,they can have a baby unless one of them alredy has a baby.If it does...they swill become best friends :) :huh: :D

It's more commonly called a love potion, and during the 5 minutes that it works, you can connect with another adult tama and they will have a tama baby! :D

It's more commonly called a love potion, and during the 5 minutes that it works, you can connect with another adult tama and they will have a tama baby! :(
I don't have another adult tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back