AAhhh!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Reaction score
Taken from Tamagotchi.com> Stay connected

V.2 will be available at your favorite toy stores later this summer
Noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This can't be happening!!!!!!!! I thought it was going to be out in the next month or two, but in the summer!?!?!?! This is just a living nightmare...... :D :blink: :D ;) ;) ;) :( :( :( :( :(

NO!!!!!Now I don't get one for my b-day!!!!!NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind.I wouldn't have had the money this month anyway.I found one of my electronic pet Holy Grails on Ebay and I spent all my cash on that.

I agree afterglw.Ebay is great and I don't know what I'd do without it!

V.2 Is the one that looks sorta like a cell phone? 
No, that is the Keitai Plus tamagotchi... Put it this way.... The V2 for Asia.

To everyone else:

I think that you should just get a V2 conneXion off eBay. Then you do not have to wait as long :(

I got a tamagotchi connection version 2 of ebay but they are like 40 to 60 $

hI,

I went on ebay and the tama's ver. 2 are up to 33.35! :wacko:

How on earth did you get one!? :(

it is soooooo unfair it was suppose 2 be out this may yyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :huh: :( :( :wacko: :huh:

:wacko: Idon't have to worry i have already got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Taken from Tamagotchi.com> Stay connected

Noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This can't be happening!!!!!!!! I thought it was going to be out in the next month or two, but in the summer!?!?!?! This is just a living nightmare...... :( :D :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Actually you are wrong,

They are already out in stores! Try Target or Toys R Us. I have one.....they are great! :D :D I hope you get one!! Even though summer is over lol you can still get 1 :p :furawatchi:

spypeeps3

Yes, V2's have been out in the U.S. for sometime now. I've got three. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually you are wrong,They are already out in stores! Try Target or Toys R Us. I have one.....they are great! :( :( I hope you get one!! Even though summer is over lol you can still get 1 :( :(

spypeeps3
Ummm, yeah, the post you quoted was from back in April, so that was when everyone found out that the V2s' wouldn't be coming out for a while longer. People need to check dates before posting!!

I have 2 V2s' by the way. Haha :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back