AArrgh! Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must overcome her in a duel to the death.I suggest training for forty days and forty nights in a barren landscape with no resources that will make it easier,and wild animals constantly trying to ea you for dinner.

Once you have completed the task, you will be able to fight.
THISFORTHELULZ.

Do you really care about being happy & successful that you can accomplish some things? Or do you just want to feel satisfied that you accomplished something just to beat her? Because.. it seems like you don't really care about succeeding yourself at the moment, you just want to beat her at something.. so... I do understand you a bit more now. And people needs to chill on this topic. x.x

So chose.. satisfaction or happiness? You should never compare yourself to others, and I know that it really bothers you, but you just shouldn't do that. :\

So make the decision.. either be happy at what you have been successful and succeeded at or be sad at what you didn't have accomplished or succeed at...

Not jealously.. insecurity of yourself.. alil bit?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not worry about what she is doing. If you really don't like her, then don't let her bother you. You should never let anyone bother you.

If you want to accomplish something, do it for yourself, not for the sake of beating her. About being popular, I can tell you from personal experience that trying to be popular just makes you more unpopular. Instead of focusing on that, focus on making yourself happy.

Study tips: If you are trying to memorize something, like a definition, read the word with the definition over and over, or say it aloud. :rolleyes:

But if she wants to be the best that she can be, it actually might benefit her to compare herself to this girl.

Think of it this way: If you're a bodybuilder, and you want to be the strongest person in the gym, you work out with the strongest people. Eventually, you will surpass them.

By placing yourself against people that are better than you now, it allows you to set goals for yourself and work harder.

I'm not saying that she needs to challenge this girl to a death match, but if she wants to be at the same level as this girl, that might help.

Just practice and be YOUR best. You don't need to beat her, but you could by practicing.

I'm kind of in a similar situation. My so-called 'friend' wants to be the best at everything. Example: I say to her that the dentist told me I need braces. A few days later she has a dentist appointment. The next day I ask her if the dentist said anything about braces and she says "Oh she said it's fine I don't need to worry" True? Probably not, her teeth look worse than mine! She just wants to pretend she has perfect teeth!

But yeah, back on topic, just do your best instead of hers. You say she's in the class above you so it would be natural for her to be better. Well, that's my understanding of it anyway.

I would try to find something that SHE couldn't do. Maybe she isn't good in sports, for example. Everyone isn't perfect. Above all, just be yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back