Abercrombie, Hollister,etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have no problems with people who dont wear Hollister,Abercrombie ect.

I do wear Hollister but I dont have any problems with people who dont

I hate that too.It's all too expensive for me!

So my family doesn't have a trillion dollars like all the popular girls and we cant go to American Eagle or Abercrombie. I get so embarrassed saying that pretty much everything I get is from Target :D . Luckily this year I'm going to Pacsun and Old Navy and stuff so I wont be as embarrassed

My friend lets me use some of her Abercrombie/Hollister perfume when I come over. Just a little. I use the Abercrombie one, it smells so good!
What's wrong with getting things from Target?

Brand names don't matter. =/ Target has some pretty cute stuff, y'know?

Hollister is okay, it's the only store I like of all those. I have a few things from Hollister but I'm not a HUGE fan. But yes, I agree, they are expensive and it gets on my nerves sometimes!

But, some of the popular people at my school think that whoever doesn't shop at those stores are either poor or not smart enough to notice the trends. They think that whoever doesnt shop there doesnt have a life but THEYRE the ones who don't have lives, going around calling unique, innocent people stupid. Now that is just rude! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with getting things from Target?
Brand names don't matter. =/ Target has some pretty cute stuff, y'know?
Weeeell....

it's really embarrasing to say I got my skateboard from target because my skateboard sucks!

I don't really like most of the clothes they have. I'm pretty skinny and tall for my age :) so I always have to wear a belt and.... idk.... the clothes just don't seem to appeal to me. That's why I'm gonna try Old Navy....

I feel uncomfortable walking into stores like that. Hollister in particular. :/

I actually get stared at a lot whenever I do because of how I dress compared to many people who shop there in tight, low riding, expencive clothes that, in my opinion, smell like something rotting in a pool of my grandmother's perfume.

I shop at Hot Topic, PacSun, Kohl's, and occasionally I'll go to Target, and could honestly care less what others think of my clothes if I'm happy with them.

[Although I can't find the right size jeans in any of these stores. Even 0 short is a little loose on me. But that's beside the point.]

Those are my favorite stores. I couldn't live without them.

I don't think those kids should be making fun of you just because you don't like them. Who cares? But maybe you should give them a try first. I buy all my clothes from there but it's all on sale anyways. It's a tip. :marumimitchi:

Ohnoo.

I just looked up Hollister and apparently they sell a pair of jeans for $100.

I like amercian eagle, their clothes are nice

But people who make fun of other peoples clothing are spoiled and they are just leeching mommy and daddys money :marumimitchi:

Name brands are overrated.And Hollister smells bad Dx

Personally I don't really like the stores above.
Thank you! I agree with you 100%!! :marumimitchi:

lol. There was only ONE time I've ever been made fun of for wearing un-namebrand clothes and that's in the past. I laugh at it now.

The only Abercrombie thing I ever had was something I got at a used clothes store and the only American Eagle stuff I have is used, except for a pair of cute white shoes I got for 3 bucks at a sale at Payless Shoe Source.

Yeah, alot of people at my school obsess over Hollister.

I mean, its just the same as you would find at Wal-Mart or Old

Navy but the logo or name on the clothing seems to make the price go up...

Anyways, I do shopping mostly at Old Navy though I do admit I have a few American

Eagle shirts.

I personally really like Old Navy and Kohls.

One of my friends only wears Aeropostale, and it's so annoying because she looks pretty bad in the clothes cuz she's so skinny.

She'll but a shirt, and the next week it's ugly, then she gets upset if someone has her same shirt. I always say, everyone shops there, so if you don't want that to happen shop somewhere else.

Once I showed her a new shirt from Target that I really liked, and she said "It looks good on you, but I wouldn't wear it"

>.> All because of the brand.

Somtimes she'll go through my dresser and say like (about an old navy shirt) "Oh, I used to shop there"

It gets annoying, and she thinks that I only started shopping at Aero because she did, but I didn't even know her, I have a 50% off anything coupon there, so I got a few shirts.

I guess Aero is okay, but I like Urban Behavior, Kohl's and Old Navy a lot better.

^ I have friends like that.

It's annoying. The one girl (who I will call 'K') was like,

"We all look like clones!" and I was like,

"Then just don't shop there." then K looked at me as if I was insane.

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE SAYING! OLD NAVY ROCKS!

and anyway im not rich so i buy alot of walmart brand clothes like faded glory and stuff BUT YOU KNOW WHAT! THERE SOO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE!

Out of the stores you listed I only really like Aeropostale. (Okay fine I have something from Hollister, AE, and Abercrombie but I don't wear them). -hides- lol.

Hollister smells ehh.

I just thought I'd say this, though Talbots is an old lady store and it must be illegal to shop there if you're over sixty, my Dad's parents get me stuff from there all the time. Not the denimn jackets or gawdy jewelry, no, just the sweaters that need to be burnt in hell and things like that. ;_; It kills me.

A lot of people I know wear designer clothes. 

Pshh. I prefer Walmart. Old Navy is pretty kickass too.
Wal-Mart is my Name brand ;D

I rarely shop anywhere aside Wal-Mart or cheap Mall stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back