About American Idol 4/4/07

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
*SNIFFS* Haley stills staying and I think that Girl with the red hair is named Gina and she left! :D

Sanjuaya stills there ^_^

People think he's staying for 3 reasons.

1. For that little girl crying scene.

2. The Indians are making a big call line to vote for him.

or 3. vote for the worsest?

What do you think is it?

I'm glad Melina is staying.

PHIL AND Haley is going to get it because they keep on getting to the bottom vote (bottom 3, and etc) they been their to much.

But I think Haley is pretty! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally Haley is pretty and cool but she really gets the lack of votes and Phil just like you said :D . MELINDA ROCKS! :D

I really don't watch American Idol but I think Phil is the Best!
TT101
Yeh, But he keeps on getting to the bottom ranks :D .

Personally I think he's not really good at singing..

I love Melinda's voice, and personality. She is from Brentwood Tennessee, not far away from where I live. She has a powerful voice, and a sweet personality.

I personally think Gina was the one who needed to go anyways. But Haley or Phil are going next.

Sanjaya sucks big time, but people out there really do like him, even though the reaons he is still on there is because of vote for the worst...

Alot of people say that Haley will stay on for a while because she is pretty and thats what people like about her.

Melinda Doolittle is my idol!

That night was so sad when Gina left. I almost started to cry, and everyone one was crying, one said "WE LOVE YOU" in the audience. It was a old lady.

People were actually "BOOing" in the audience when she got eliminated..

Sanjiah er whatever, ug!

He needs to LEAVE!

It's AMERICAN Idol- not WORLD Idol.

Those people in Indian need to stop calling.

He's not even that good. >>

Haley is HOT!

I am so glad gina left! I hated her! I want Sanjaya to win cause he is so nice and kind, not like those other people!

LMFAO, I WAS KIDING! I want Lakisha to win American IDOL! She sings SO GOOD!

Yeah she does sing so good! The judges never say anything bad about her!

I really want Phil Stacey to leave! I HATE HIM!

sanjuaya seriously NEEDS TO GO!!!!

and um............FIX THE HAIR!!!!!

if he wins i'm going to be sooooo disappointed.

and ya know what i think he should be ashamed of himself that hes still on and all the good people that ACTUALLY CAN SING are leaving because of him.!!! he shouldnt've even gone to auditions.!!! and id like to know which other judge let him goto hollywood because for SURE paula was one of them she pretty much lets EVERYONE in IF someone agrees w/ her and its SAD because if they dont she puts up a fight!!!

sajuaya NEEDS TO GO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you were rude!We aren't basing them on their looks, were basing them on their voices.
*nod nod*

True true.

Although they did kinda judge Clak Akin on looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back