About "Familichi" Tamagochi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty101

Reaction score
I don't think the V5 should be called "family".

Well, familichi, but still.

My reasons:

1. you only give it one name.

2. you always take the same tamagochi to a game.

3. "family bonds" could be training points.

4. there is only one piece of food when you feed it.

It seems to me that the other two are just there on the screen, and you're just taking care of one tamagochi.

I just wanted to know what you thought. <_<

Okay. Here are my thoughts:

1.) Yes, just like your real family. You only have one name unless you're a girl and get married. In the tama's case, you don't change your family name until you reset it or it dies (I think).

2.) True, but you can marry the other tamas.

3.) Well, family bonds are used to determine what kind of family you have. If you have 100% bonding points and marry a Mametchi to a Chantotchi, you get a pure Mame Family. That's pretty much what the V5 is for; it's the main goal: to raise different families. The bonding percentage determines just that, and you can get different characters depending on your bonding percent.

4.) I don't understand reason number four. There are two meal selections and two snack selections. You can buy more food for your tama and it won't go out. So far I have 6 meal selections and 5 snack selections. I could use the extras as much as I want and they won't go out. Same goes for every tama.

Whew! Lots of typing. Bottom line: I think it deserves the name "Familitchi."

Why would marrying other tamas have anything to do with the games?

and

I didn't understand bonding points i guess, thanks for explaining it. :)

I think they are called Familitchi in the UK.

I personally think they should be called ''Familitchi'' instead of ''V5''. It makes more sense.

I personally think that it shouldn't be called as "familichi" becos we actually only care for one MAIN tama and not all of them. I've played with other mobile virtual pets before and it's actually feeding each and every one of them, then this is called a family. Also, we don't get to see the parents on the main screen, so it's like being no parents at all??!!!!!!

Exactly my point, pinkgrapes2007. :D :D

edit: nyuu, why should the v5 have a specific name, when all the other versions are just v1, v2, v3, v4, and v4.5? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are called Familitchi in the UK.  

I personally think they should be called ''Familitchi'' instead of ''V5''. It makes more sense.
I live in the UK and yes, they are called Familitchi! I think it's adorable! ^_^

xxx :ichigotchi: B) :lol: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: :D :nyatchi: :wub:

xxx

MnMztama495, you do have one name in real life. But you also have a first name that the tamagochi doesn't let you input for each of your tamagochis. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back