About Ketai Akai Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kikitchi Kitty, here are the translations:

3. connects to Ouchi no deka tama or deka tama.

4. go to yuubinn (mail) then password.

I just found a black and white Ketai on Jason's store, and I've already picked out the Akai I'm getting and will be doing so tonight X3

Thank you Tarakotchi_Fan and Neko Cat, for being patient and aswering all of my questions. I'll be using all of your information in this thread when my Tama's come in, so I'm very grateful~<3

I just found a black and white Ketai on Jason's store, and I've already picked out the Akai I'm getting and will be doing so tonight X3
Thank you Tarakotchi_Fan and Neko Cat, for being patient and aswering all of my questions. I'll be using all of your information in this thread when my Tama's come in, so I'm very grateful~<3
Youre welcome! Good luck to you :angry:

These are the how to get a specific tama

Hearttchi (red) - Reset if (Shiro/white) Hearttchi

Shiro/whitehearttchi - Reset if Hearttchi (red)

Cherrytchi - If Memetchi, don't marry Kutchipatchi, Other tamas exept mametchi. Appears in gen1.

Kuribotchi - Mametchi or Ribbotchi as parent (does not matter what gender) or Memetchi as mother :D and Kuchipatchi as father B)

Young Mametchi - Good care Kuri (even)

Ichigotchi - :) Good care Kuri (odd)

Ringotchi - good care cherry (odd)

Darumatchi - Good & Bad care cherry (even)

Tomatchi - Advarage-Bad care cherry (odd)

Young Oyajitchi - advarage cherry (even)

Adults

Mametchi :huh: (even) /Ribbotchi (odd) - Perfect care Ichigotchi or Young Mame

Memetchi ^_^ / Kuchipatchi :huh: - Miss hungry happy hearts sometimes, rarely though

Debatchi/Tengutchi - Miss loving (time out praise) lots of times

Gozarutchi(odd) :huh: /Kurokotchi(even)/Wooltchi (wool item for Kurokotchi, becomes nice) - No care whatsoever

I think Shimashimatchi & Neko-Cat's Akai tips are useful! Thanks Shima and Neko! :angry:

I'm using all of the information if that helps! I'm going to activate my Keitai and Akai today, I may even post picture of them for you and Neko Cat, since your the reasons I was able to get them~

So thank you very much for all the help!

hi all I have a question I have a tamagotchi v4.5 and the question is how can I get qe yakantchi or in urayoung yattatchi

I want a uradebatchi but not as I get it, I have 40 points of spiritual, 4 humor points and 5 georgeus.

please help with this :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back