About my Angel tamagotchi japanese version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxjamesXx

Reaction score
Hello does anyone else have one on the Good Deed Meter do you always start off with three and move up by three marks and whenever he changes it goes down??? and I always seem to be up and down???

Is this normal or a glitch???

It's not a glitch, it's absolutely normal. The Good Deeds meter typically goes up every time you successfully praise it, like normal, and it goes down when an evolution occurs. I like to think of it as your character being in a new stage of life and so now it has to "rebuild" its good deeds. Not from scratch though, typically from the halfway point if you evolved into a healthy character. It doesn't change anymore after you become an adult, if I remember correctly, unless you are feeding it snacks and the bat successfully steals your character's treat away. This feature of the Good Deeds meter fluctuating isn't exclusive to the Angels, it also happens for P1s and P2s as well (if not all vintage Tamagotchis, come to think of it, because most of them have discipline meters).

It's not a glitch, it's absolutely normal. The Good Deeds meter typically goes up every time you successfully praise it, like normal, and it goes down when an evolution occurs. I like to think of it as your character being in a new stage of life and so now it has to "rebuild" its good deeds. Not from scratch though, typically from the halfway point if you evolved into a healthy character. It doesn't change anymore after you become an adult, if I remember correctly, unless you are feeding it snacks and the bat successfully steals your character's treat away. This feature of the Good Deeds meter fluctuating isn't exclusive to the Angels, it also happens for P1s and P2s as well (if not all vintage Tamagotchis, come to think of it, because most of them have discipline meters).
Even when you started up you start with three already right^^

and thanks for telling me ;D

Even when you started up you start with three already right^^
and thanks for telling me ;D
Yes, an Angel always starts up with 3 tick marks in the Good Deeds meter. Then even if you manage to get it full before it evolves into the "teen" character (which is tricky because remember that it doesn't beep at you for praise until it's an adult, so you have to be watchful), it will go down when it does evolve. Your job, again, is to get the meter back up before it evolves into an adult. In my experience, I've found that keeping the Good Deeds meter high is not at all important in getting the good care adults. I'm quite busy, so I'm not watching it all the time. Often times, I don't even manage to praise it at all before it reaches adulthood but I still get Kuriten, for instance. The trick is to always keep the AP/TP high.

Nice job OST, you are an expert when it comes to vintages!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back