About Nightmoon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmoon

Reaction score
Hello. My internet name is Nightmoon. I'm the president of an anime club in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I recently turned 21. I'm in second (or third) year University for a filming major.

I got my first Tama on Halloween (pink with hearts), the day before my 21st bday. I hatched it and I named it "Boo". He (a male) is now a 1 year old teen (Itchigotchi). On the day of my bday I bought a second Tama (purple with pink ribbons). I hatched the second and first two times I got males (I reset once). I kept the second male hatchling for a while, naming it "Ah!" so that I could try the connection and exchange gifts.

I reset again just recently and I got a female who I named "Anna". She is doing well. :( I hope the Boo and Anna will marry and I will get a second generation tamagotchi from their pairing. :( hehe

I don't know anyone else who has a Tamagotchi connection, but I hope to find one soon so I can make more friends for Boo and Anna!

My boyfriend wants to rig up a program for my Laptop so that I can get my Tamagotchi's to mate with my laptop. ^^;; I wonder if he can really do it.

Thats a great idea! I wish all computers could do that! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be very cool! :( They sell IR adapters for computers and such... Maybe some nifty programmer can make it work over the net too. *dreaming on*

Welcome to TamaTalk! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back