About tama age...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glacier

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm new in TamaTalk and I just got my v1 tama last tuesday. B)

Anyway, I just have a few questions.

1) How long does it take for a tama to age one year? I know it should be every 24 hours but my tama turned 2 today about an hour late. See, it hatched on tuesday at about 6:45 and today, it turned 2 at 7:45. Could it be because it woke up an hour later today? (9am instead of 8am)

2) What's with the debugging? Won't it wreck my tama?

3) I've read about special events. What events might happen with my tama? I think it's a US version.

4) How long on average does the battery last? Coz my sis and I have been using the IR like crazy. And our tamagotchis didn't come with extra batteries.

5) On average, how old do tamagotchis get before "going back to their home planet"? And how old do tamagotchis generally have to be in order to start breeding?

Sorry if my questions have already been answered in previous posts. it's just that there are too many posts already that it's kinds confusing to go through all of them... :eek:

That's it. thanks. :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]Answers to Questions:[/SIZE]

1. YOu could have accidentallly changed the time on your tama which throws it off a day, or so I think.

2. I've never heard about debugging. Sorry!

3. I believe only V2's have tama's that celebrate special events. But it usually celebrates New Years, Halloween, Valentines Day, Christmas, and if you program it you're Birthday.

4. The battery a tama uses is the same as a watch battery so if you take care of it, the battery could last up to 1 1/2 years.

5. I read about a tama that lived up to 54 years! The matchmaker comes when they are 7 years old.

Hope I helped!

lolli911 B) :eek: :D :wacko: [/color][/size]

I know V1s celebrate valintines day so I asume they celebrate other events as well.

thanks for the answers. =)

now I have another question. my tama evolved into ichigotchi at age 1! is that normal? coz I read that tamagotchis usually evolve into teens at age 3. she's 3 right now and is still an ichigotchi.

1) Sometimes it varies. It depends on what stage your tama is in.

2) Debugging won't mess up your tama if you do it right, but I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you want to take a chance. (Mine is debugged! :rolleyes: )

3) Well, there are celebrations, like the ones lolli911 mentioned, but I'm not sure about special events.

4) It depends on several things, but the later versions (connection v1) should last about 1 year.

5) It depends on when you breed your tamagotchis. It takes 24 hours, plus until midnight. Your tama can mate when it turns 5, but the matchmaker comes when your tama is 6-7.

You mean, tamagotchis evolve to adults when they turn 3. Well, not really. When your tama is 3, almost 4, if you don't pause your tama, it should turn into an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back