About the matchmaker and such..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arriana

Reaction score
My tamagotchi v3 is six years old today and has been a Mametchi since it was 4, 4 days ago.

When it turned 4, I connected with my friend who has a girl and I have a boy, hers is called CANDY, mine is FLIP, candy is 1 year younger then me, but they're both adults. As I used the love potion they kissed and when they came back, on the firends list they both had 4 hearts for eachother. We did it again when they were five, twice but all they did was kiss... I won't see my friend till after the weekend, and I don't want to reject the Matchmaker incase I turn into an oldie.

My friend said when the matchmaker comes she is meant to be looking through your friends list and that if you have a tama on their of the opposite gender with 4 hearts you will mate with them. Is that true?

Say is the matchmaker came tommorow, CANDY is a Mimitchi, would it be possible the Matchmaker would give me mimi to mate with, supposed to be candy? is this true? Could somebody help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker probably won't offer you the same type as your friend.(In my experience she usually offers something really ugly!!!) :huh: :mellow:

If It was me and I was desperate to mate with a friend I won't see until after the weekend, I would wait until the matchmaker has been, say NO, and then pause my tama until I saw my friend again, and get my friend to agree to do the same. The chances are if they've both refused the matchmaker, then the next time they meet up they will have babies together. :huh: :lol:

Hmm... I think you and your friend should both pause your Tamagotchis until you meet again.

you should just wait. if your tama turns into an oldie, it's ok, cause then you can have the secret character when your and your friend's tamas get married! (yes, oldies can mate if they have another oldie to mate with.)

you should wait until your friend came back,

If it turn into an oldies it can still mate.

you can even get Oyajitchi...

Oyajitchi is a secret character on every tamagotchi connection... kinda cute

he also have beard lol

Problem is I soo so so love my mametchi and she loves her mimitchi, and I personally think the oldies are ugly... I'll phone up my friend to tell her your advice! Thanks!

My tamagotchi is now seven for the second day and I have a feeling the matchmaker will come today. My friends tama is a girl, 5 yrs the Matchmaker came for her and she has a child, then my sis who has a boy, connected theirs with the love potion and they started kissing although the friends already has a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back