about the new v4.5 pc game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whoey

Reaction score
i wanna get one but will someone tell me what on the disk so i don't just waste $15 more than i should.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

The disk has 3 games, voice activated by the tree thing in there. They are pretty fun. You also get to color in some pages and do puzzles and make these scenes to print out with the tamas. You also get to play with your favorite tama.

CD:Wallpapers, Desktop buddies to use in the program, colouring book, and puzzles.

Other things

Tama CD, Tree microphone, Tamagotchi V4.5 Earth editon, mouse pad, v4.5 help sheet.

P.S. The mic dosen't work, and the program requires: SAPI 5.1, Adobe flash player ActiveX control, Microsoft NET. framework (a set of files) all included in the setup.

P.P.S. Without all of those programs, the program can't work properly.

P.P.P.S. The other things is opictanl(sp?).

YEAH I THINK I'LL JUST STICK TO GETTING A V4.5, CUZ MY COMPUTER IS KINDA OLD AND I DON'T THINK I GOT ALL THOSE PROGRAMS. BESIDES, I THINK IT BE KIND OF A WASTE OF MONEY. WHAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IS IF THEY GOT A TAMA THING THAT COULD HOOK UP TO YOU T.V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back