About the Oden-kun Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Here's what I wrote from the information I retrieved in my attempt to read the manual:

Odenkun no Tamagotchi seems rather simple compared to the Entama and Uratama.

It's shaped like the original Tamagotchi Plus. Starting up is also like the original Tamagotchi Plus. Just pull out the tab, set the time, date, your birthday and wait 'till the egg hatches. Then name your Tamagotchi. However, instead of hatching from an egg, it rises from a pan.

The check meter has four screens: Hunger/Happiness, Shimikomi/Oden Mairu, Name/Age/Weight, Gender/Generation. Oden Mairu (I think it's really Oden Mile) is the money, and Shimikomi I believe is the discipline. You can have up to 9 999 Oden Miles (den), like the Keitai and Tamagotchi Connexion version 3.

Feeding is done like a regular Tamagotchi Plus, no wading through submenus. And, like the original Tamagotchi Plus, has only meal and snack options.

The toilet functions the same way as any other Tamagotchi.

The game menu has three games in it. There's a catch game, a hammer game and a jumping rope game. Each game earns you 100 Den as long as you beat it.

Odenkun no Tamagotchi can only connect to another Odenkun no Tamagotchi (Odentchi) or the PC. Connection with another Odentchi, again like the original Tamagotchi Plus is kept simple. Just click and go! It seems they can also exchange Den. They can mate and have babies, like the other IR Tamagotchi. PC Connectivity is extremely simple, no games or anything. The website is simply a shop in which you can buy items from. The website only has 7 items you can buy.

The Shimikomi menu allows you to respond to your Odentchi's behaviour.

The medication icon functions in the same way as any other Tamagotchi.

The fire icon allows you to put out the fires when your Odentchi goes to sleep. When your Odentchi goes to sleep, you can only access the Check Meter.

The notebook icon functions similar to a Tamagotchi Connexion version 3 or version 4 and holds information about your friends (which can only be other Odenkun no Tamagotchi), items, Oden Miles (I don't think they can be donated on Odentchi) and deceased Tamagotchi (history and parents).

A street vendor comes to Odentchi too allowing you to buy items without going on the PC. There is an Odenkun matchmaker, different to Otokitchi on a regular Tamagotchi.

When Odentchi dies an Oden grave is displayed on the screen.

Like Entama/Uratama, you can set the contrast. Odenkn no Tamagotchi has the same low battery symbol as Entama/Uratama and a Tamagotchi Connexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back