about the v.5 parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GracieIsGod1

Reaction score
well!

i have the tamagotchi connection v.5 up and running again!

im on the second generation and they are children now.

i was wondering..

how come when the two parents that have a baby(the other parent was from the match making show) changed into 2 different tamagotchis?

i had a lovezukintchi(one that i raised) and a Nemumtchi(match making parent) and they turned into a mamametchi and a papapatchi. possibly this is supposed to happen? maybe the parents didnt morph maybe they are completely different parents?

and when do the two different tamagotchis leave the children? when they are teenagers?

if anybody knows it would be nice to know whats going on :angry:

thankyou!

They change into different tamas because they turn into parents. They leave the children when one of the children goes on the Dating Show and chooses a person to marry. The parents leave along with the other children who did not get picked to go on the Dating Show, they go back up to Tama Town. And the tama that was picked to stay and raise a family turns into a parent, and the whole thing happens again.

I hope this helped!

the adults are supposed to change when they get married. they change depending on how you take care of them.

the adults are supposed to change when they get married. they change depending on how you take care of them.
they change into ADULTS depending on how you take care of them, however, the parent they turn into is always the same

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: kutchi999 :lol: :lol: :lol:

they change into ADULTS depending on how you take care of them, however, the parent they turn into is always the same

:angry: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: kutchi999 :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
Actually the parents depend on which family (mame, meme, kuchi) the adults came from! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back